Jamaican Man’s Performance On Britain’s Got Talent Goes Viral
Chicken and Chips Tonight!
Audley Buckley – a Jamaican-born resident of the UK made quite an impression during a recent performance on Britain’s Got Talent.
Buckle stole the hearts of the audience and judges with his song “Chicken and Chips.”
The song is already being labelled an ‘instant classic’ and it’s not hard to see why.
The lyrics are simple, but infectious and it’s hard to deny that the song is extremely catchy. That was certainly evidenced by the warm reception Buckle received just moments after he began singing.
Audience members and judges alike rose to their feet chanting ‘chicken and chips, chicken and chips, chicken and chips tonight.”
Buckley, who is now 68-years of age, despite looking much younger, currently resides in Huddersfield – a large market town in West Yorkshire, England.
He was a part of a band called The Groovers” that recorded the hit song“Bend Down Low,” in the early 1970s. The song eventually soared to number 2 on the UK reggae chart.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017