Jamaican Man’s Performance On Britain’s Got Talent Goes Viral
Chicken and Chips Tonight!
Audley Buckley – a Jamaican-born resident of the UK made quite an impression during a recent performance on Britain’s Got Talent.
Buckle stole the hearts of the audience and judges with his song “Chicken and Chips.”
The song is already being labelled an ‘instant classic’ and it’s not hard to see why.
The lyrics are simple, but infectious and it’s hard to deny that the song is extremely catchy. That was certainly evidenced by the warm reception Buckle received just moments after he began singing.
Audience members and judges alike rose to their feet chanting ‘chicken and chips, chicken and chips, chicken and chips tonight.”
Buckley, who is now 68-years of age, despite looking much younger, currently resides in Huddersfield – a large market town in West Yorkshire, England.
He was a part of a band called The Groovers” that recorded the hit song“Bend Down Low,” in the early 1970s. The song eventually soared to number 2 on the UK reggae chart.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017