Jamaican Man’s Performance On Britain’s Got Talent Goes Viral
Chicken and Chips Tonight!
Audley Buckley – a Jamaican-born resident of the UK made quite an impression during a recent performance on Britain’s Got Talent.
Buckle stole the hearts of the audience and judges with his song “Chicken and Chips.”
The song is already being labelled an ‘instant classic’ and it’s not hard to see why.
The lyrics are simple, but infectious and it’s hard to deny that the song is extremely catchy. That was certainly evidenced by the warm reception Buckle received just moments after he began singing.
Audience members and judges alike rose to their feet chanting ‘chicken and chips, chicken and chips, chicken and chips tonight.”
Buckley, who is now 68-years of age, despite looking much younger, currently resides in Huddersfield – a large market town in West Yorkshire, England.
He was a part of a band called The Groovers” that recorded the hit song“Bend Down Low,” in the early 1970s. The song eventually soared to number 2 on the UK reggae chart.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018