Jamaican Man’s Performance On Britain’s Got Talent Goes Viral
Chicken and Chips Tonight!
Audley Buckley – a Jamaican-born resident of the UK made quite an impression during a recent performance on Britain’s Got Talent.
Buckle stole the hearts of the audience and judges with his song “Chicken and Chips.”
The song is already being labelled an ‘instant classic’ and it’s not hard to see why.
The lyrics are simple, but infectious and it’s hard to deny that the song is extremely catchy. That was certainly evidenced by the warm reception Buckle received just moments after he began singing.
Audience members and judges alike rose to their feet chanting ‘chicken and chips, chicken and chips, chicken and chips tonight.”
Buckley, who is now 68-years of age, despite looking much younger, currently resides in Huddersfield – a large market town in West Yorkshire, England.
He was a part of a band called The Groovers” that recorded the hit song“Bend Down Low,” in the early 1970s. The song eventually soared to number 2 on the UK reggae chart.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018