Jamaican Man’s Performance On Britain’s Got Talent Goes Viral
Chicken and Chips Tonight!
Audley Buckley – a Jamaican-born resident of the UK made quite an impression during a recent performance on Britain’s Got Talent.
Buckle stole the hearts of the audience and judges with his song “Chicken and Chips.”
The song is already being labelled an ‘instant classic’ and it’s not hard to see why.
The lyrics are simple, but infectious and it’s hard to deny that the song is extremely catchy. That was certainly evidenced by the warm reception Buckle received just moments after he began singing.
Audience members and judges alike rose to their feet chanting ‘chicken and chips, chicken and chips, chicken and chips tonight.”
Buckley, who is now 68-years of age, despite looking much younger, currently resides in Huddersfield – a large market town in West Yorkshire, England.
He was a part of a band called The Groovers” that recorded the hit song“Bend Down Low,” in the early 1970s. The song eventually soared to number 2 on the UK reggae chart.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018