High School Student Reportedly Killed After Attempting To Break Up Fight
A fight which took place at the Porus High School in Manchester on Wednesday (June 7) resulted in the death of a male student and the hospitalisation of another.
Two students were reportedly in class when an argument escalated into a fight.
A third student reportedly intervened to try and break up the fight and a pair of scissors was drawn.
The student that intervened was subsequently stabbed several times in the abdomen and neck.
He was later pronounced dead at the Mandeville Regional Public Hospital.
Another male student, who was involved in the fight, is reportedly receiving treatment at hospital. The incident reportedly took place in the presence of one of the school’s vice-principals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018