High School Student Reportedly Killed After Attempting To Break Up Fight
A fight which took place at the Porus High School in Manchester on Wednesday (June 7) resulted in the death of a male student and the hospitalisation of another.
Two students were reportedly in class when an argument escalated into a fight.
A third student reportedly intervened to try and break up the fight and a pair of scissors was drawn.
The student that intervened was subsequently stabbed several times in the abdomen and neck.
He was later pronounced dead at the Mandeville Regional Public Hospital.
Another male student, who was involved in the fight, is reportedly receiving treatment at hospital. The incident reportedly took place in the presence of one of the school’s vice-principals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017