High School Student Reportedly Killed After Attempting To Break Up Fight
A fight which took place at the Porus High School in Manchester on Wednesday (June 7) resulted in the death of a male student and the hospitalisation of another.
Two students were reportedly in class when an argument escalated into a fight.
A third student reportedly intervened to try and break up the fight and a pair of scissors was drawn.
The student that intervened was subsequently stabbed several times in the abdomen and neck.
He was later pronounced dead at the Mandeville Regional Public Hospital.
Another male student, who was involved in the fight, is reportedly receiving treatment at hospital. The incident reportedly took place in the presence of one of the school’s vice-principals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017