High School Student Reportedly Killed After Attempting To Break Up Fight
A fight which took place at the Porus High School in Manchester on Wednesday (June 7) resulted in the death of a male student and the hospitalisation of another.
Two students were reportedly in class when an argument escalated into a fight.
A third student reportedly intervened to try and break up the fight and a pair of scissors was drawn.
The student that intervened was subsequently stabbed several times in the abdomen and neck.
He was later pronounced dead at the Mandeville Regional Public Hospital.
Another male student, who was involved in the fight, is reportedly receiving treatment at hospital. The incident reportedly took place in the presence of one of the school’s vice-principals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017