High School Student Reportedly Killed After Attempting To Break Up Fight
A fight which took place at the Porus High School in Manchester on Wednesday (June 7) resulted in the death of a male student and the hospitalisation of another.
Two students were reportedly in class when an argument escalated into a fight.
A third student reportedly intervened to try and break up the fight and a pair of scissors was drawn.
The student that intervened was subsequently stabbed several times in the abdomen and neck.
He was later pronounced dead at the Mandeville Regional Public Hospital.
Another male student, who was involved in the fight, is reportedly receiving treatment at hospital. The incident reportedly took place in the presence of one of the school’s vice-principals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017