Expect A Rainy Weekend
The Meteorological Service (Met) says a trough is currently across Jamaica. Additionally, there is an active Tropical Wave over the western Caribbean.
According to Met, the trough is expected to linger in the vicinity of the island until Sunday with unstable weather conditions across the western Caribbean and Jamaica. Windy conditions will persists across sections of the island,especially southern parishes due to the presence of the Low Level Jet Stream.
3-DAY-Forecast (Beginning on Saturday – June 17)
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with morning showers and eastern parishes, during the afternoon expect scattered showers and thunderstorms across the island.. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Windy with widely scattered afternoon showers across hilly areas of western parishes.
Monday: Mainly fair morning. Isolated afternoon showers across eastern parishes. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017