Expect A Rainy Weekend
The Meteorological Service (Met) says a trough is currently across Jamaica. Additionally, there is an active Tropical Wave over the western Caribbean.
According to Met, the trough is expected to linger in the vicinity of the island until Sunday with unstable weather conditions across the western Caribbean and Jamaica. Windy conditions will persists across sections of the island,especially southern parishes due to the presence of the Low Level Jet Stream.
3-DAY-Forecast (Beginning on Saturday – June 17)
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with morning showers and eastern parishes, during the afternoon expect scattered showers and thunderstorms across the island.. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Windy with widely scattered afternoon showers across hilly areas of western parishes.
Monday: Mainly fair morning. Isolated afternoon showers across eastern parishes. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017