Expect A Rainy Weekend
The Meteorological Service (Met) says a trough is currently across Jamaica. Additionally, there is an active Tropical Wave over the western Caribbean.
According to Met, the trough is expected to linger in the vicinity of the island until Sunday with unstable weather conditions across the western Caribbean and Jamaica. Windy conditions will persists across sections of the island,especially southern parishes due to the presence of the Low Level Jet Stream.
3-DAY-Forecast (Beginning on Saturday – June 17)
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with morning showers and eastern parishes, during the afternoon expect scattered showers and thunderstorms across the island.. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Windy with widely scattered afternoon showers across hilly areas of western parishes.
Monday: Mainly fair morning. Isolated afternoon showers across eastern parishes. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017