Expect A Rainy Weekend
The Meteorological Service (Met) says a trough is currently across Jamaica. Additionally, there is an active Tropical Wave over the western Caribbean.
According to Met, the trough is expected to linger in the vicinity of the island until Sunday with unstable weather conditions across the western Caribbean and Jamaica. Windy conditions will persists across sections of the island,especially southern parishes due to the presence of the Low Level Jet Stream.
3-DAY-Forecast (Beginning on Saturday – June 17)
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with morning showers and eastern parishes, during the afternoon expect scattered showers and thunderstorms across the island.. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Windy with widely scattered afternoon showers across hilly areas of western parishes.
Monday: Mainly fair morning. Isolated afternoon showers across eastern parishes. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018