Expect A Rainy Weekend
The Meteorological Service (Met) says a trough is currently across Jamaica. Additionally, there is an active Tropical Wave over the western Caribbean.
According to Met, the trough is expected to linger in the vicinity of the island until Sunday with unstable weather conditions across the western Caribbean and Jamaica. Windy conditions will persists across sections of the island,especially southern parishes due to the presence of the Low Level Jet Stream.
3-DAY-Forecast (Beginning on Saturday – June 17)
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with morning showers and eastern parishes, during the afternoon expect scattered showers and thunderstorms across the island.. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Windy with widely scattered afternoon showers across hilly areas of western parishes.
Monday: Mainly fair morning. Isolated afternoon showers across eastern parishes. Windy especially along southern coastal areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017