Charly Black to Perform On The Wendy Williams Show
Charly Black continues to garner tremendous attention internationally for his musical exploits.
His most recent, notable achievements have undoubtedly helped him to solidify his status as a top dancehall artiste globally.
Late last year, his hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal,’ which was produced by DJ Kurt Riley was certified diamond.
The single also paved the way for him to become the first dancehall to cross the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
And the ‘country boy’ as he commonly calls himself is now scheduled to make an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show on Thursday, June 8.
His manager – Julian Jones-Griffith, is quoted by The Star as saying:
Wendy and her whole team are big fans. They reached out to me to have Charly perform Party Animal live on the show. They have also booked Charly to perform alongside Fat Joe, Remy Ma and a bunch of other artistes at a big event she’s keeping at the Ford Amphitheater in Coney Island, Brooklyn on July 23.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017