Charly Black to Perform On The Wendy Williams Show
Charly Black continues to garner tremendous attention internationally for his musical exploits.
His most recent, notable achievements have undoubtedly helped him to solidify his status as a top dancehall artiste globally.
Late last year, his hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal,’ which was produced by DJ Kurt Riley was certified diamond.
The single also paved the way for him to become the first dancehall to cross the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
And the ‘country boy’ as he commonly calls himself is now scheduled to make an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show on Thursday, June 8.
His manager – Julian Jones-Griffith, is quoted by The Star as saying:
Wendy and her whole team are big fans. They reached out to me to have Charly perform Party Animal live on the show. They have also booked Charly to perform alongside Fat Joe, Remy Ma and a bunch of other artistes at a big event she’s keeping at the Ford Amphitheater in Coney Island, Brooklyn on July 23.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018