Charly Black to Perform On The Wendy Williams Show
Charly Black continues to garner tremendous attention internationally for his musical exploits.
His most recent, notable achievements have undoubtedly helped him to solidify his status as a top dancehall artiste globally.
Late last year, his hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal,’ which was produced by DJ Kurt Riley was certified diamond.
The single also paved the way for him to become the first dancehall to cross the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
And the ‘country boy’ as he commonly calls himself is now scheduled to make an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show on Thursday, June 8.
His manager – Julian Jones-Griffith, is quoted by The Star as saying:
Wendy and her whole team are big fans. They reached out to me to have Charly perform Party Animal live on the show. They have also booked Charly to perform alongside Fat Joe, Remy Ma and a bunch of other artistes at a big event she’s keeping at the Ford Amphitheater in Coney Island, Brooklyn on July 23.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017