Charly Black to Perform On The Wendy Williams Show
Charly Black continues to garner tremendous attention internationally for his musical exploits.
His most recent, notable achievements have undoubtedly helped him to solidify his status as a top dancehall artiste globally.
Late last year, his hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal,’ which was produced by DJ Kurt Riley was certified diamond.
The single also paved the way for him to become the first dancehall to cross the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
And the ‘country boy’ as he commonly calls himself is now scheduled to make an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show on Thursday, June 8.
His manager – Julian Jones-Griffith, is quoted by The Star as saying:
Wendy and her whole team are big fans. They reached out to me to have Charly perform Party Animal live on the show. They have also booked Charly to perform alongside Fat Joe, Remy Ma and a bunch of other artistes at a big event she’s keeping at the Ford Amphitheater in Coney Island, Brooklyn on July 23.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017