Charly Black to Perform On The Wendy Williams Show
Charly Black continues to garner tremendous attention internationally for his musical exploits.
His most recent, notable achievements have undoubtedly helped him to solidify his status as a top dancehall artiste globally.
Late last year, his hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal,’ which was produced by DJ Kurt Riley was certified diamond.
The single also paved the way for him to become the first dancehall to cross the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
And the ‘country boy’ as he commonly calls himself is now scheduled to make an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show on Thursday, June 8.
His manager – Julian Jones-Griffith, is quoted by The Star as saying:
Wendy and her whole team are big fans. They reached out to me to have Charly perform Party Animal live on the show. They have also booked Charly to perform alongside Fat Joe, Remy Ma and a bunch of other artistes at a big event she’s keeping at the Ford Amphitheater in Coney Island, Brooklyn on July 23.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017