Body of Missing Westmoreland Woman Found
The body of a female who went missing over a day ago was reportedly discovered in a cane field, in close proximity to her Westmoreland home on Friday (June 16).
The deceased has been identified as 21-year -old Shantel Wright of the Brown Bush section of Little London, Westmoreland.
The discovery of the body has reportedly triggered a huge demonstration by angry residents who are demanding that the police find the person responsible for Wright’s killing.
Her cause of death has not yet been ascertained but investigators will be banking on the results of a post mortem to provide details regarding what led to her demise.
Despite a constant downpour, the irate residents, mostly sheltering under umbrellas, reportedly flocked to the scene, where the body was found, about quarter mile from Wright’s home.
Her body was reportedly in a slight state of decomposition at the time of its discovery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017