Body of Missing Westmoreland Woman Found
The body of a female who went missing over a day ago was reportedly discovered in a cane field, in close proximity to her Westmoreland home on Friday (June 16).
The deceased has been identified as 21-year -old Shantel Wright of the Brown Bush section of Little London, Westmoreland.
The discovery of the body has reportedly triggered a huge demonstration by angry residents who are demanding that the police find the person responsible for Wright’s killing.
Her cause of death has not yet been ascertained but investigators will be banking on the results of a post mortem to provide details regarding what led to her demise.
Despite a constant downpour, the irate residents, mostly sheltering under umbrellas, reportedly flocked to the scene, where the body was found, about quarter mile from Wright’s home.
Her body was reportedly in a slight state of decomposition at the time of its discovery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017