Body of Missing Westmoreland Woman Found
The body of a female who went missing over a day ago was reportedly discovered in a cane field, in close proximity to her Westmoreland home on Friday (June 16).
The deceased has been identified as 21-year -old Shantel Wright of the Brown Bush section of Little London, Westmoreland.
The discovery of the body has reportedly triggered a huge demonstration by angry residents who are demanding that the police find the person responsible for Wright’s killing.
Her cause of death has not yet been ascertained but investigators will be banking on the results of a post mortem to provide details regarding what led to her demise.
Despite a constant downpour, the irate residents, mostly sheltering under umbrellas, reportedly flocked to the scene, where the body was found, about quarter mile from Wright’s home.
Her body was reportedly in a slight state of decomposition at the time of its discovery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017