Body of Missing Westmoreland Woman Found
The body of a female who went missing over a day ago was reportedly discovered in a cane field, in close proximity to her Westmoreland home on Friday (June 16).
The deceased has been identified as 21-year -old Shantel Wright of the Brown Bush section of Little London, Westmoreland.
The discovery of the body has reportedly triggered a huge demonstration by angry residents who are demanding that the police find the person responsible for Wright’s killing.
Her cause of death has not yet been ascertained but investigators will be banking on the results of a post mortem to provide details regarding what led to her demise.
Despite a constant downpour, the irate residents, mostly sheltering under umbrellas, reportedly flocked to the scene, where the body was found, about quarter mile from Wright’s home.
Her body was reportedly in a slight state of decomposition at the time of its discovery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018