Body of Missing Westmoreland Woman Found
The body of a female who went missing over a day ago was reportedly discovered in a cane field, in close proximity to her Westmoreland home on Friday (June 16).
The deceased has been identified as 21-year -old Shantel Wright of the Brown Bush section of Little London, Westmoreland.
The discovery of the body has reportedly triggered a huge demonstration by angry residents who are demanding that the police find the person responsible for Wright’s killing.
Her cause of death has not yet been ascertained but investigators will be banking on the results of a post mortem to provide details regarding what led to her demise.
Despite a constant downpour, the irate residents, mostly sheltering under umbrellas, reportedly flocked to the scene, where the body was found, about quarter mile from Wright’s home.
Her body was reportedly in a slight state of decomposition at the time of its discovery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017