9-Yr-Old Girl Dies After Being Hit By Bus In Westmoreland
A nine-year-old student reportedly died after being hit by a bus on Tuesday afternoon as she crossed a street close to her home in Frome, Westmoreland.
The child had reportedly alighted from the school bus just moments before the fatal accident took place.
Reports are that after being given clearance by two motorists who stopped their vehicles to allow her to cross the road, the driver of the ill-fated bus overtook the cars that had stopped for the child and hit her in the process.
After realising what his actions had produced, the bus driver reportedly ran into a nearby house, from where he was later rescued by the police.
But this was not before angry residents set the bus ablaze.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018