9-Yr-Old Girl Dies After Being Hit By Bus In Westmoreland
A nine-year-old student reportedly died after being hit by a bus on Tuesday afternoon as she crossed a street close to her home in Frome, Westmoreland.
The child had reportedly alighted from the school bus just moments before the fatal accident took place.
Reports are that after being given clearance by two motorists who stopped their vehicles to allow her to cross the road, the driver of the ill-fated bus overtook the cars that had stopped for the child and hit her in the process.
After realising what his actions had produced, the bus driver reportedly ran into a nearby house, from where he was later rescued by the police.
But this was not before angry residents set the bus ablaze.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017