9-Yr-Old Girl Dies After Being Hit By Bus In Westmoreland
A nine-year-old student reportedly died after being hit by a bus on Tuesday afternoon as she crossed a street close to her home in Frome, Westmoreland.
The child had reportedly alighted from the school bus just moments before the fatal accident took place.
Reports are that after being given clearance by two motorists who stopped their vehicles to allow her to cross the road, the driver of the ill-fated bus overtook the cars that had stopped for the child and hit her in the process.
After realising what his actions had produced, the bus driver reportedly ran into a nearby house, from where he was later rescued by the police.
But this was not before angry residents set the bus ablaze.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017