9-Yr-Old Girl Dies After Being Hit By Bus In Westmoreland
A nine-year-old student reportedly died after being hit by a bus on Tuesday afternoon as she crossed a street close to her home in Frome, Westmoreland.
The child had reportedly alighted from the school bus just moments before the fatal accident took place.
Reports are that after being given clearance by two motorists who stopped their vehicles to allow her to cross the road, the driver of the ill-fated bus overtook the cars that had stopped for the child and hit her in the process.
After realising what his actions had produced, the bus driver reportedly ran into a nearby house, from where he was later rescued by the police.
But this was not before angry residents set the bus ablaze.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017