9-Yr-Old Girl Dies After Being Hit By Bus In Westmoreland
A nine-year-old student reportedly died after being hit by a bus on Tuesday afternoon as she crossed a street close to her home in Frome, Westmoreland.
The child had reportedly alighted from the school bus just moments before the fatal accident took place.
Reports are that after being given clearance by two motorists who stopped their vehicles to allow her to cross the road, the driver of the ill-fated bus overtook the cars that had stopped for the child and hit her in the process.
After realising what his actions had produced, the bus driver reportedly ran into a nearby house, from where he was later rescued by the police.
But this was not before angry residents set the bus ablaze.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018