14-Yr-Old Girl Among Four Killed in Hanover Shooting
Two females, including a 14-year-old girl, were reportedly among four family members who were shot and killed during an invasion of their Hanover home by unknown assailants early Tuesday morning (June 13).
Police have not yet released the identities of the deceased.
Reports are that at approximately 1:00 am, gunmen invaded a home in Mount Pleasant, Hanover and shot the four persons dead.
No motive has yet been established for the deadly attack.
Opposition Spokesman on National Security, Peter Bunting recently expressed concern for the country’s spiralling murder rate.
In a statement, Mr Bunting said the murder rate is spiraling out of control with the latest JCF statistics revealing
that 639 murders have occurred up to June 10, or a 19 percent increase in the number of murders year-to-date
compared to 2016.
The 137 murders committed in May reflected the highest month since the Tivoli Operation in 2010.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018