Reneto Adams Meets In Accident, Treated At Hospital
Retired Senior Superintendent of Police Reneto Adams was reportedly treated at hospital after being involved in a motor-vehicle accident along Port Henderson Road, St Catherine on Tuesday.
Adams was reportedly travelling with his son and daughter along the Spanish Town bypass towards Kingston in his Mitsubishi Evolution, when he collided with an oncoming Honda CRV sometime after 7 pm.
A disabled garbage truck parked along the Spanish Town bypass, reportedly led him to swerve into the oncoming the CRV.
Adams, along with his children were taken to the Spanish Town Hospital, where they were treated for injuries to the chest, arms and head.
The driver of the CRV also sustained injuries, but none believed to be life threatening.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018