Reneto Adams Meets In Accident, Treated At Hospital
Retired Senior Superintendent of Police Reneto Adams was reportedly treated at hospital after being involved in a motor-vehicle accident along Port Henderson Road, St Catherine on Tuesday.
Adams was reportedly travelling with his son and daughter along the Spanish Town bypass towards Kingston in his Mitsubishi Evolution, when he collided with an oncoming Honda CRV sometime after 7 pm.
A disabled garbage truck parked along the Spanish Town bypass, reportedly led him to swerve into the oncoming the CRV.
Adams, along with his children were taken to the Spanish Town Hospital, where they were treated for injuries to the chest, arms and head.
The driver of the CRV also sustained injuries, but none believed to be life threatening.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017