Legendary Reggae Singer Frankie Paul Dies At 51
Frankie Paul has died.
The talented singer, whose real name was Paul Blake, reportedly passed at the University Hospital of the West Indies following a battle with kidney disease.
He was 51 years of age at the time of his passing.
Earlier this week, it was reported that the family of the singer was seeking public assistance to care for him amid mounting expenses.
Paul had reportedly been in hospital since April of this year,
Frankie Paul rose to prominence during the 1980s with songs like Sara, I Know The Score and Worries In The Dance.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018