Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday
A star-studded 200m race will be the main feature of the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Eugene, Oregon on Saturday (May 27).
The Prefontaine Classic represents the third stop of the 2017 Diamond League series and will feature Jamaica’s Elaine Thompson and her main rival – 2015 world champion Dafne Schippers of the Netherlands.
Other athletes participating in the event include – 2012 Olympic 200m champion Allyson Felix, Shaune Miller of the Bahamas and Jenna Prandini of the United States.
The 200m event be contested in the afternoon.
The women’s 100 metres will include two-time Olympic 200 metres champion Veronica Campbell-Brown and Simone Facey.
Related Post: Thompson Easily Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint in China
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019