Clarendon Couple Killed By Gunmen
On Wednesday night, armed men reportedly invaded a home in Freetown, Clarendon and shot and killed a young couple.
The gunmen, however, spared the life of their two-year-old child who was at home at the time of the attack.
The deceased are 24-year-old Raheem Morgan and 22-year-old Javanee Park.
The child has since been relocated to stay with relatives.
Police say they were summoned by residents who heard loud explosions.
Following their arrival, the police found that the door to the couple’s house had been kicked in and their bodies had what appeared to be gunshot wounds.
9-mm spent shells were reportedly recovered from the crime scene by investigators.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- U-17 Reggae Girlz Out Of Contention For Women’s World Cup - October 23, 2017
- Bloody Weekend Sees Seven Killed In St James - October 22, 2017
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017