Well Known Ocho Rios Mechanic Dies in Car Crash
A well known mechanic reportedly died on Easter Sunday after losing control of his vehicle along the Milford main road in the parish of St Ann.
The deceased man has been identified as 27-year-old Andre Ducasse of Eltham in Ocho Rios.
Ducasse, who was also known as ‘Billy’ or ‘Kill Bill’ – was reportedly a prominent figure on the car racing scene in the parish.
Police in Ocho Rios police say that at approximately 9:35 a.m., Ducasse was driving his Honda Civic along the Milford main road with a passenger on board, when he lost control of the vehicle.
The car then reportedly careened onto an embankment and crashed into an Almond Tree on the left of the road.
The police were summoned and Ducasse was reportedly cut from the vehicle and taken to the hospital. However, he was later pronounced dead.
Police say that the passenger, who was in the car, was treated and released from hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018