Well Known Ocho Rios Mechanic Dies in Car Crash
A well known mechanic reportedly died on Easter Sunday after losing control of his vehicle along the Milford main road in the parish of St Ann.
The deceased man has been identified as 27-year-old Andre Ducasse of Eltham in Ocho Rios.
Ducasse, who was also known as ‘Billy’ or ‘Kill Bill’ – was reportedly a prominent figure on the car racing scene in the parish.
Police in Ocho Rios police say that at approximately 9:35 a.m., Ducasse was driving his Honda Civic along the Milford main road with a passenger on board, when he lost control of the vehicle.
The car then reportedly careened onto an embankment and crashed into an Almond Tree on the left of the road.
The police were summoned and Ducasse was reportedly cut from the vehicle and taken to the hospital. However, he was later pronounced dead.
Police say that the passenger, who was in the car, was treated and released from hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017