Well Known Ocho Rios Mechanic Dies in Car Crash
A well known mechanic reportedly died on Easter Sunday after losing control of his vehicle along the Milford main road in the parish of St Ann.
The deceased man has been identified as 27-year-old Andre Ducasse of Eltham in Ocho Rios.
Ducasse, who was also known as ‘Billy’ or ‘Kill Bill’ – was reportedly a prominent figure on the car racing scene in the parish.
Police in Ocho Rios police say that at approximately 9:35 a.m., Ducasse was driving his Honda Civic along the Milford main road with a passenger on board, when he lost control of the vehicle.
The car then reportedly careened onto an embankment and crashed into an Almond Tree on the left of the road.
The police were summoned and Ducasse was reportedly cut from the vehicle and taken to the hospital. However, he was later pronounced dead.
Police say that the passenger, who was in the car, was treated and released from hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018