Well Known Ocho Rios Mechanic Dies in Car Crash
A well known mechanic reportedly died on Easter Sunday after losing control of his vehicle along the Milford main road in the parish of St Ann.
The deceased man has been identified as 27-year-old Andre Ducasse of Eltham in Ocho Rios.
Ducasse, who was also known as ‘Billy’ or ‘Kill Bill’ – was reportedly a prominent figure on the car racing scene in the parish.
Police in Ocho Rios police say that at approximately 9:35 a.m., Ducasse was driving his Honda Civic along the Milford main road with a passenger on board, when he lost control of the vehicle.
The car then reportedly careened onto an embankment and crashed into an Almond Tree on the left of the road.
The police were summoned and Ducasse was reportedly cut from the vehicle and taken to the hospital. However, he was later pronounced dead.
Police say that the passenger, who was in the car, was treated and released from hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017
- Hurricane Maria Approaches Caribbean, Expected To Strengthen Rapidly - September 18, 2017
- Thousands Of Jamaicans Among ‘Dreamers’ In The US - September 17, 2017
- New JFF Boss Elected - September 17, 2017
- World’s Oldest Person – Jamaica’s Violet Moss-Brown Dies At 117 - September 16, 2017
- Jamaican Banana/Plantain Farmers Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification - September 15, 2017
- More Reggae Boyz To Ply Trade In Europe - September 15, 2017
- Doctor Found Dead At Her Home In Kingston - September 14, 2017
- Some Coins To Be Removed From Circulation In Jamaica - September 14, 2017