Well Known Ocho Rios Mechanic Dies in Car Crash
A well known mechanic reportedly died on Easter Sunday after losing control of his vehicle along the Milford main road in the parish of St Ann.
The deceased man has been identified as 27-year-old Andre Ducasse of Eltham in Ocho Rios.
Ducasse, who was also known as ‘Billy’ or ‘Kill Bill’ – was reportedly a prominent figure on the car racing scene in the parish.
Police in Ocho Rios police say that at approximately 9:35 a.m., Ducasse was driving his Honda Civic along the Milford main road with a passenger on board, when he lost control of the vehicle.
The car then reportedly careened onto an embankment and crashed into an Almond Tree on the left of the road.
The police were summoned and Ducasse was reportedly cut from the vehicle and taken to the hospital. However, he was later pronounced dead.
Police say that the passenger, who was in the car, was treated and released from hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018