Port Royal Community Mourns Death of Restaurant Owner
The Port Royal community is now reportedly in mourning following the untimely death of a well known restaurant owner.
49-year-old Cecil Prawl, a co-owner of the Port Royal seafood spot, Gloria’s, was killed in a motor vehicle accident on Easter Monday, April 17.
Prawl was reportedly driving his black Lexus SUV along the Port Royal main road towards the town when, at a section of the thoroughfare known as Lightbourne Corner, he lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently crashed.
He was taken by ambulance for medical attention at a nearby facility, but was pronounced dead shortly after his arrival.
He was reportedly the lone occupant of the vehicle at the time of the crash.
It is believed that the collision was so significant that Prawl was thrown from the vehicle onto the roadway, where he was found suffering from severe head injuries.
Police suspect he was speeding.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018