Port Royal Community Mourns Death of Restaurant Owner
The Port Royal community is now reportedly in mourning following the untimely death of a well known restaurant owner.
49-year-old Cecil Prawl, a co-owner of the Port Royal seafood spot, Gloria’s, was killed in a motor vehicle accident on Easter Monday, April 17.
Prawl was reportedly driving his black Lexus SUV along the Port Royal main road towards the town when, at a section of the thoroughfare known as Lightbourne Corner, he lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently crashed.
He was taken by ambulance for medical attention at a nearby facility, but was pronounced dead shortly after his arrival.
He was reportedly the lone occupant of the vehicle at the time of the crash.
It is believed that the collision was so significant that Prawl was thrown from the vehicle onto the roadway, where he was found suffering from severe head injuries.
Police suspect he was speeding.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017