Port Royal Community Mourns Death of Restaurant Owner
The Port Royal community is now reportedly in mourning following the untimely death of a well known restaurant owner.
49-year-old Cecil Prawl, a co-owner of the Port Royal seafood spot, Gloria’s, was killed in a motor vehicle accident on Easter Monday, April 17.
Prawl was reportedly driving his black Lexus SUV along the Port Royal main road towards the town when, at a section of the thoroughfare known as Lightbourne Corner, he lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently crashed.
He was taken by ambulance for medical attention at a nearby facility, but was pronounced dead shortly after his arrival.
He was reportedly the lone occupant of the vehicle at the time of the crash.
It is believed that the collision was so significant that Prawl was thrown from the vehicle onto the roadway, where he was found suffering from severe head injuries.
Police suspect he was speeding.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017