Port Royal Community Mourns Death of Restaurant Owner
The Port Royal community is now reportedly in mourning following the untimely death of a well known restaurant owner.
49-year-old Cecil Prawl, a co-owner of the Port Royal seafood spot, Gloria’s, was killed in a motor vehicle accident on Easter Monday, April 17.
Prawl was reportedly driving his black Lexus SUV along the Port Royal main road towards the town when, at a section of the thoroughfare known as Lightbourne Corner, he lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently crashed.
He was taken by ambulance for medical attention at a nearby facility, but was pronounced dead shortly after his arrival.
He was reportedly the lone occupant of the vehicle at the time of the crash.
It is believed that the collision was so significant that Prawl was thrown from the vehicle onto the roadway, where he was found suffering from severe head injuries.
Police suspect he was speeding.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018