Port Royal Community Mourns Death of Restaurant Owner
The Port Royal community is now reportedly in mourning following the untimely death of a well known restaurant owner.
49-year-old Cecil Prawl, a co-owner of the Port Royal seafood spot, Gloria’s, was killed in a motor vehicle accident on Easter Monday, April 17.
Prawl was reportedly driving his black Lexus SUV along the Port Royal main road towards the town when, at a section of the thoroughfare known as Lightbourne Corner, he lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently crashed.
He was taken by ambulance for medical attention at a nearby facility, but was pronounced dead shortly after his arrival.
He was reportedly the lone occupant of the vehicle at the time of the crash.
It is believed that the collision was so significant that Prawl was thrown from the vehicle onto the roadway, where he was found suffering from severe head injuries.
Police suspect he was speeding.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018