One Person Dead, Several Injured in St Mary Accident
One person is dead and several others injured following a three vehicle collision along the Boscobel Main road in St Mary.
The accident reportedly took place in the vicinity of the Ian Flemming international airport on Monday morning (April 24).
The identity of the deceased has not yet been made available.
School children are reportedly among the injured who have been carried to hospital.
The man who died was reportedly cut from the wreckage by firefighters. The fatal crash involved a Toyota Caldina motor car, a security vehicle and another vehicle.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019