Caribbean Airlines Invaders Steel Orchestra Debuts at Jamaica Carnival 2017
Port of Spain, April 12, 2017. On Sunday April 23rd, Caribbean Airlines Invaders Steel Orchestra will make its debut at the Jamaica Carnival as part of the Bacchanal Carnival Band.
“Caribbean Airlines is all about connecting people and Carnival is an integral part of who we are as a region. From the moment you board a Caribbean Airlines flight, the festivity and authentic Caribbean experience begins.
We are delighted to share the sounds of one of Trinidad and Tobago’s oldest steel bands, Caribbean Airlines Invaders Steel Orchestra*, with the people of Jamaica,” stated Alicia Cabrera, Senior Marketing Manager, Caribbean Airlines.
As part of the visit to Kingston, Caribbean Airlines Invaders Steel Orchestra will welcome arriving passengers on Saturday, April 22 at Norman Manley International Airport. “We are looking forward to giving Kingston a special musical treat, when we entertain passengers on their arrival at Norman Manley International on Saturday.
We are also excited to appear on the road as part of the parade on Sunday, and showcase the infectious sound of steelpan, with the revellers” said Michael Dinchong, Managing Director of Caribbean Airlines Invaders Steel Orchestra.
In addition to featuring steelpan at the Kingston Carnival, Caribbean Airlines also supported Jamaica’s Ministry of Tourism “Carnival in Jamaica” initiative with marketing promotions in Fort Lauderdale and New York. The airline’s “Jamaica Wanna Jam” events on Hollywood Beach, Fort Lauderdale and at Green Acres Mall, New York attracted hundreds of prospective travellers and four lucky winners, won trips to Jamaica to experience carnival. The Jamaica Tourist Board and the Jamaica Hotel and Tourism Association partnered with the airline for the promotion.
Caribbean Airlines offers daily flights from Trinidad and Tobago, New York, Miami and Fort Lauderdale to Kingston, Jamaica. There is also daily service between Fort Lauderdale and Montego Bay and three flights per week between Toronto and Kingston.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017
Port of Spain, April 12, 2017. On Sunday April 23rd, Caribbean Airlines Invaders Steel Orchestra will make its debut at the Jamaica Carnival as part of the Bacchanal Carnival Band. “Caribbean Airlines is all about connecting people and Carnival is an integral part of who we are as a region....JA-Blogz News Teamjablogz@gmail.comAuthorThe Jamaican Blogs™