Baby Among 3 Hospitalised Following Hope Road Collision
A baby was reportedly among three persons who were taken to hospital after two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hope and Waterloo roads in St Andrew on Thursday night.
Reports are that at approximately 11 pm, a Suzuki motorcar driven by a female with a baby aboard was travelling along Waterloo Road when, on reaching the intersection with Hope Road, it collided with a Honda Civic motor car being driven by a male.
Both drivers along with the baby reportedly sustained injuries and were rushed to hospital.
The condition of the persons have not yet been made available.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017