Baby Among 3 Hospitalised Following Hope Road Collision
A baby was reportedly among three persons who were taken to hospital after two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hope and Waterloo roads in St Andrew on Thursday night.
Reports are that at approximately 11 pm, a Suzuki motorcar driven by a female with a baby aboard was travelling along Waterloo Road when, on reaching the intersection with Hope Road, it collided with a Honda Civic motor car being driven by a male.
Both drivers along with the baby reportedly sustained injuries and were rushed to hospital.
The condition of the persons have not yet been made available.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018
- Serious And Violent Crimes Down By Over 5 Percent – JCF - April 13, 2018