Baby Among 3 Hospitalised Following Hope Road Collision
A baby was reportedly among three persons who were taken to hospital after two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hope and Waterloo roads in St Andrew on Thursday night.
Reports are that at approximately 11 pm, a Suzuki motorcar driven by a female with a baby aboard was travelling along Waterloo Road when, on reaching the intersection with Hope Road, it collided with a Honda Civic motor car being driven by a male.
Both drivers along with the baby reportedly sustained injuries and were rushed to hospital.
The condition of the persons have not yet been made available.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017