Baby Among 3 Hospitalised Following Hope Road Collision
A baby was reportedly among three persons who were taken to hospital after two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hope and Waterloo roads in St Andrew on Thursday night.
Reports are that at approximately 11 pm, a Suzuki motorcar driven by a female with a baby aboard was travelling along Waterloo Road when, on reaching the intersection with Hope Road, it collided with a Honda Civic motor car being driven by a male.
Both drivers along with the baby reportedly sustained injuries and were rushed to hospital.
The condition of the persons have not yet been made available.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017