4 Life Sentences For Momymusk Killer
The Clarendon man who was convicted of killing four persons in the Monymusk Housing Scheme in the parish in 2015 has been sentenced.
On Thursday, Germaine Turner was sentenced in the Home Circuit Court to four terms of life imprisonment.
However, he will become eligible for parole after serving 60 years in prison.
Turner, 29, was convicted in the Clarendon Circuit Court in March.
He was convicted for the murders of Marquis Hamilton, 35, an accounting clerk employed to the Monymusk Sugar Factor; Alex Turner, 16; Ricardo Briscoe, 14; and Raymond Givans, 14.
The murders occurred April 15, 2015.
Turner killed Hamilton then attacked the teens, who were outside picking up free Wi-Fi.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018