4 Life Sentences For Momymusk Killer
The Clarendon man who was convicted of killing four persons in the Monymusk Housing Scheme in the parish in 2015 has been sentenced.
On Thursday, Germaine Turner was sentenced in the Home Circuit Court to four terms of life imprisonment.
However, he will become eligible for parole after serving 60 years in prison.
Turner, 29, was convicted in the Clarendon Circuit Court in March.
He was convicted for the murders of Marquis Hamilton, 35, an accounting clerk employed to the Monymusk Sugar Factor; Alex Turner, 16; Ricardo Briscoe, 14; and Raymond Givans, 14.
The murders occurred April 15, 2015.
Turner killed Hamilton then attacked the teens, who were outside picking up free Wi-Fi.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018