Reggae Boyz, Mexico Drawn in C’ of Concacaf Gold Cup
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz will face the defending champs – Mexico in group C’ at the 14th Concacaf Gold Cup tournament which gets underway this summer in the United States.
Jamaica also shares the group with El Salvador and Caribbean team Cuaracao.
The Reggae Boyz, who lost by a margin of 3-1 in the final of Gold Cup 2015 will face El Tri on July 13– at the sports authority field in Denver Colorado.
However they will kick off their campaign on July 9 against Cuaracao at the Qualcomm stadium, in san Diego California in what will be the first ever game in the Concacaf Gold Cup tournament for Cuaracao.
Jamaica’s final group schedule fixture will see them face El Salvador at the Alamodome, in San Antonio, Texas on July 16.
Highlights from the 2015 Gold Cup Final:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017
- Jamaica’s Love Affair With the Mentally Tough Sport of Football - May 26, 2017
- Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday - May 25, 2017
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017