Reggae Boyz, Mexico Drawn in C’ of Concacaf Gold Cup
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz will face the defending champs – Mexico in group C’ at the 14th Concacaf Gold Cup tournament which gets underway this summer in the United States.
Jamaica also shares the group with El Salvador and Caribbean team Cuaracao.
The Reggae Boyz, who lost by a margin of 3-1 in the final of Gold Cup 2015 will face El Tri on July 13– at the sports authority field in Denver Colorado.
However they will kick off their campaign on July 9 against Cuaracao at the Qualcomm stadium, in san Diego California in what will be the first ever game in the Concacaf Gold Cup tournament for Cuaracao.
Jamaica’s final group schedule fixture will see them face El Salvador at the Alamodome, in San Antonio, Texas on July 16.
Highlights from the 2015 Gold Cup Final:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Armed Robbers Steal ONLY Food From Popular Jamaican Restaurant in Florida - July 23, 2017
- Westmoreland’s Most Wanted Killed By Police - July 22, 2017
- Reggae Boyz Eyeing Spot in Gold Cup Final - July 22, 2017
- Bolt Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint Ahead Of World Championships - July 21, 2017
- High-Powered Weapons, Over 4000 Rounds Ammunition Found At Wharves - July 21, 2017
- Prominent Montego Bay Businessman Shot Dead By Gunman - July 20, 2017
- Gunmen Open Fire On Denham Town Police Station - July 19, 2017
- Bolt, Omar McLeod to Face Off In Monaco - July 19, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor Dies In Cayman After Being Struck By Taxi - July 18, 2017
- Red Stripe Bikers Rollout: Red Stripe Implores Motorcyclists to Drive Responsibly - July 18, 2017