Reggae Boyz, Mexico Drawn in C’ of Concacaf Gold Cup
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz will face the defending champs – Mexico in group C’ at the 14th Concacaf Gold Cup tournament which gets underway this summer in the United States.
Jamaica also shares the group with El Salvador and Caribbean team Cuaracao.
The Reggae Boyz, who lost by a margin of 3-1 in the final of Gold Cup 2015 will face El Tri on July 13– at the sports authority field in Denver Colorado.
However they will kick off their campaign on July 9 against Cuaracao at the Qualcomm stadium, in san Diego California in what will be the first ever game in the Concacaf Gold Cup tournament for Cuaracao.
Jamaica’s final group schedule fixture will see them face El Salvador at the Alamodome, in San Antonio, Texas on July 16.
Highlights from the 2015 Gold Cup Final:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018