Reggae Boyz, Mexico Drawn in C’ of Concacaf Gold Cup
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz will face the defending champs – Mexico in group C’ at the 14th Concacaf Gold Cup tournament which gets underway this summer in the United States.
Jamaica also shares the group with El Salvador and Caribbean team Cuaracao.
The Reggae Boyz, who lost by a margin of 3-1 in the final of Gold Cup 2015 will face El Tri on July 13– at the sports authority field in Denver Colorado.
However they will kick off their campaign on July 9 against Cuaracao at the Qualcomm stadium, in san Diego California in what will be the first ever game in the Concacaf Gold Cup tournament for Cuaracao.
Jamaica’s final group schedule fixture will see them face El Salvador at the Alamodome, in San Antonio, Texas on July 16.
Highlights from the 2015 Gold Cup Final:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017