Reggae Boyz, Mexico Drawn in C’ of Concacaf Gold Cup
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz will face the defending champs – Mexico in group C’ at the 14th Concacaf Gold Cup tournament which gets underway this summer in the United States.
Jamaica also shares the group with El Salvador and Caribbean team Cuaracao.
The Reggae Boyz, who lost by a margin of 3-1 in the final of Gold Cup 2015 will face El Tri on July 13– at the sports authority field in Denver Colorado.
However they will kick off their campaign on July 9 against Cuaracao at the Qualcomm stadium, in san Diego California in what will be the first ever game in the Concacaf Gold Cup tournament for Cuaracao.
Jamaica’s final group schedule fixture will see them face El Salvador at the Alamodome, in San Antonio, Texas on July 16.
Highlights from the 2015 Gold Cup Final:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018