Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube
Massive Views for Popcaan!
A song featuring vocals by Popcaan is now garnering tremendous attention having amassed millions of views in only three days.
A music video for the song “Saturnz Barz” by the British virtual band Gorillaz – was published to YouTube on March 23, and as of Sunday morning (March 26) has already received well over 9 million views.
It was produced by Cara Speller and directed by Jamie Hewlett.
The song is part of Gorillaz’ latest album title Humanz.
Check out the video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017