Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube
Massive Views for Popcaan!
A song featuring vocals by Popcaan is now garnering tremendous attention having amassed millions of views in only three days.
A music video for the song “Saturnz Barz” by the British virtual band Gorillaz – was published to YouTube on March 23, and as of Sunday morning (March 26) has already received well over 9 million views.
It was produced by Cara Speller and directed by Jamie Hewlett.
The song is part of Gorillaz’ latest album title Humanz.
Check out the video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017