Police Identify Victims in Quadruple Killing
Police have ascertained the identities of four men who were shot and killed at a bar and cook shop in Bath district, Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland on Saturday night.
The victims, who were all residents of Bath district in the parish, have been identified as:
1. Twenty-three-year-old Timothy Bernard otherwise called ‘Tim’.
2. Nineteen-year-old Demario McIntosh.
3. Sixty-eight-year-old Glendon Nannan.
4. Fifty-four-year-old Carl Banhan, otherwise called ‘Calla’
Reports are that about 9:00 pm, the four men were among a group of people when two motorcycles drove up with pillions. The pillions came off the motorcycles and opened gunfire at the group. The four men were shot multiple times and were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
The Police are asking anyone, who may have witnessed to incident or have any information that may be pertinent to the investigations, to contact the Savanna-la-Mar Police at 955-2536, Police 119 Emergency Number, Crime Stop at 311 or nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017