Police Identify Victims in Quadruple Killing
Police have ascertained the identities of four men who were shot and killed at a bar and cook shop in Bath district, Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland on Saturday night.
The victims, who were all residents of Bath district in the parish, have been identified as:
1. Twenty-three-year-old Timothy Bernard otherwise called ‘Tim’.
2. Nineteen-year-old Demario McIntosh.
3. Sixty-eight-year-old Glendon Nannan.
4. Fifty-four-year-old Carl Banhan, otherwise called ‘Calla’
Reports are that about 9:00 pm, the four men were among a group of people when two motorcycles drove up with pillions. The pillions came off the motorcycles and opened gunfire at the group. The four men were shot multiple times and were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
The Police are asking anyone, who may have witnessed to incident or have any information that may be pertinent to the investigations, to contact the Savanna-la-Mar Police at 955-2536, Police 119 Emergency Number, Crime Stop at 311 or nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017
- Jamaica’s Love Affair With the Mentally Tough Sport of Football - May 26, 2017
- Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday - May 25, 2017
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017