Police Identify Victims in Quadruple Killing
Police have ascertained the identities of four men who were shot and killed at a bar and cook shop in Bath district, Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland on Saturday night.
The victims, who were all residents of Bath district in the parish, have been identified as:
1. Twenty-three-year-old Timothy Bernard otherwise called ‘Tim’.
2. Nineteen-year-old Demario McIntosh.
3. Sixty-eight-year-old Glendon Nannan.
4. Fifty-four-year-old Carl Banhan, otherwise called ‘Calla’
Reports are that about 9:00 pm, the four men were among a group of people when two motorcycles drove up with pillions. The pillions came off the motorcycles and opened gunfire at the group. The four men were shot multiple times and were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
The Police are asking anyone, who may have witnessed to incident or have any information that may be pertinent to the investigations, to contact the Savanna-la-Mar Police at 955-2536, Police 119 Emergency Number, Crime Stop at 311 or nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017