Police Identify Victims in Quadruple Killing
Police have ascertained the identities of four men who were shot and killed at a bar and cook shop in Bath district, Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland on Saturday night.
The victims, who were all residents of Bath district in the parish, have been identified as:
1. Twenty-three-year-old Timothy Bernard otherwise called ‘Tim’.
2. Nineteen-year-old Demario McIntosh.
3. Sixty-eight-year-old Glendon Nannan.
4. Fifty-four-year-old Carl Banhan, otherwise called ‘Calla’
Reports are that about 9:00 pm, the four men were among a group of people when two motorcycles drove up with pillions. The pillions came off the motorcycles and opened gunfire at the group. The four men were shot multiple times and were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
The Police are asking anyone, who may have witnessed to incident or have any information that may be pertinent to the investigations, to contact the Savanna-la-Mar Police at 955-2536, Police 119 Emergency Number, Crime Stop at 311 or nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017