Police Identify Victims in Quadruple Killing
Police have ascertained the identities of four men who were shot and killed at a bar and cook shop in Bath district, Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland on Saturday night.
The victims, who were all residents of Bath district in the parish, have been identified as:
1. Twenty-three-year-old Timothy Bernard otherwise called ‘Tim’.
2. Nineteen-year-old Demario McIntosh.
3. Sixty-eight-year-old Glendon Nannan.
4. Fifty-four-year-old Carl Banhan, otherwise called ‘Calla’
Reports are that about 9:00 pm, the four men were among a group of people when two motorcycles drove up with pillions. The pillions came off the motorcycles and opened gunfire at the group. The four men were shot multiple times and were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
The Police are asking anyone, who may have witnessed to incident or have any information that may be pertinent to the investigations, to contact the Savanna-la-Mar Police at 955-2536, Police 119 Emergency Number, Crime Stop at 311 or nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018