Pacy NFL Player Confident He Can Beat Bolt in a Footrace
Taylor Gabriel is an American football wide receiver for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL).
He is well known for his speed and widely considered by many to be among the fastest players in the league.
In fact, so immense is his speed that he has earned the nickname ‘Turbo Taylor’.
During a recent interview on Good Morning Football – a live NFL morning television program on NFL Network, Taylor discussed his speed.
And during the interview, Jamaica’s Usain Bolt was mentioned.
Taylor was asked how he’d stack up against the world’s fastest man in a race.
Check out his response below:
Falcons WR Taylor Gabriel says he can beat Usain Bolt in a 30-yard dash and probably a 40-yard dash. pic.twitter.com/AaMFD1wRoB
— Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) March 8, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017