Mavado’s Son Reportedly Stabbed in Neck, Hospitalised
The teenage son of popular dancehall artiste Mavado was reportedly stabbed during a robbery attempt on Friday night.
According to Loop Jamaica, news of his stabbing came via a police source which disclosed that the teen was at the popular Limelight venue in Half-Way Tree when he was attacked by eight youths bent on stealing his phone.
He was stabbed in the neck during the process.
The teen is reportedly in stable condition in hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017
- Watch: Spice On Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - May 25, 2017
- Cash Plus Boss Freed As Fraud Case Falls Apart - May 24, 2017
- PM Extends Condolences to The UK Following Terrorist Attack - May 24, 2017
- Man Perishes in Car Crash in Trelawny - May 23, 2017
- Sunshine Girls Suffer First Ever Defeat to Barbados - May 23, 2017
- Busy Signal Gets US Work Permit - May 22, 2017
- Over 25,000 Young People to Receive Employment Via Summer Work Programme - May 22, 2017
- Man Dies in Horrific Accident After Allegedly Stealing Car - May 21, 2017
- 9-Yr-Old Girl Shot By Gunmen in West Kingston - May 21, 2017