Mavado’s Son Reportedly Stabbed in Neck, Hospitalised
The teenage son of popular dancehall artiste Mavado was reportedly stabbed during a robbery attempt on Friday night.
According to Loop Jamaica, news of his stabbing came via a police source which disclosed that the teen was at the popular Limelight venue in Half-Way Tree when he was attacked by eight youths bent on stealing his phone.
He was stabbed in the neck during the process.
The teen is reportedly in stable condition in hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017