Man Who Allegedly Made Sexual Advances on Boy Killed
A man who allegedly made sexual advances on a 10-year-old boy was reportedly stabbed to death on Tuesday in St James.
The deceased is 44-year-old Lorrel Nicholson, a social worker of New Ramble in the parish.
Police in Freeport say that Nicholson was at home at approximately 9:51 am when it Nicholson allegedly made sexual advancement towards the boy who made an alarm and ran away.
Nicholson’s body was subsequently found by residents on a football field with several stab wounds.
He was pronounced dead after being taken to hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017