Man Who Allegedly Made Sexual Advances on Boy Killed
A man who allegedly made sexual advances on a 10-year-old boy was reportedly stabbed to death on Tuesday in St James.
The deceased is 44-year-old Lorrel Nicholson, a social worker of New Ramble in the parish.
Police in Freeport say that Nicholson was at home at approximately 9:51 am when it Nicholson allegedly made sexual advancement towards the boy who made an alarm and ran away.
Nicholson’s body was subsequently found by residents on a football field with several stab wounds.
He was pronounced dead after being taken to hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017
- Watch: Spice On Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - May 25, 2017
- Cash Plus Boss Freed As Fraud Case Falls Apart - May 24, 2017
- PM Extends Condolences to The UK Following Terrorist Attack - May 24, 2017
- Man Perishes in Car Crash in Trelawny - May 23, 2017
- Sunshine Girls Suffer First Ever Defeat to Barbados - May 23, 2017
- Busy Signal Gets US Work Permit - May 22, 2017
- Over 25,000 Young People to Receive Employment Via Summer Work Programme - May 22, 2017
- Man Dies in Horrific Accident After Allegedly Stealing Car - May 21, 2017
- 9-Yr-Old Girl Shot By Gunmen in West Kingston - May 21, 2017