Man Who Allegedly Made Sexual Advances on Boy Killed
A man who allegedly made sexual advances on a 10-year-old boy was reportedly stabbed to death on Tuesday in St James.
The deceased is 44-year-old Lorrel Nicholson, a social worker of New Ramble in the parish.
Police in Freeport say that Nicholson was at home at approximately 9:51 am when it Nicholson allegedly made sexual advancement towards the boy who made an alarm and ran away.
Nicholson’s body was subsequently found by residents on a football field with several stab wounds.
He was pronounced dead after being taken to hospital.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017