JCDC Executive Director Delroy Gordon Dies
The executive director of the Jamaica Cultural Development Commission (JCDC) Delroy Gordon has died.
The JCDC shared the unfortunate news of his passing via social media just moments ago.
He reportedly died suddenly this morning.
The JCDC via Facebook stated:
“It is with deepest sorrow that we advise of the passing of our Executive Director, Dr. Delroy Gordon, JP. As we go through this extremely difficult time, we keep in our thoughts and prayers, his wife, his daughter and his entire family.”
See their full statement below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- U-17 Reggae Girlz Out Of Contention For Women’s World Cup - October 23, 2017
- Bloody Weekend Sees Seven Killed In St James - October 22, 2017
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017