Jamaican Man Killed in the US, Police Seek His Father
A Jamaican man who migrated to the United States three years ago was reportedly stabbed to death during a domestic dispute on Tuesday.
He is 35-year-old Brendan Tahatdil.
Police in Boston are now seeking the assistance of the public to try and ascertain the whereabouts of the victim’s father – 55-year-old Desmond Tahatdil.
The suspect reportedly has ties to New York, and is described as a black male, 5’8” tall, weighing approximately 175 lbs.
According to the Boston Police Department (BPD): On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at about 7:45 am, officers from District B-2 (Roxbury) responded to a call for a person stabbed in the area of 66 Hartford Street in Dorchester.
On arrival, officers located a male victim who was transported to an area hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. The victim has since been identified as 35-year-old Brendan Tahatdil of Dorchester.”
Brendan leaves behind a 1-year-old child.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017