Jamaican Man Killed in the US, Police Seek His Father
A Jamaican man who migrated to the United States three years ago was reportedly stabbed to death during a domestic dispute on Tuesday.
He is 35-year-old Brendan Tahatdil.
Police in Boston are now seeking the assistance of the public to try and ascertain the whereabouts of the victim’s father – 55-year-old Desmond Tahatdil.
The suspect reportedly has ties to New York, and is described as a black male, 5’8” tall, weighing approximately 175 lbs.
According to the Boston Police Department (BPD): On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at about 7:45 am, officers from District B-2 (Roxbury) responded to a call for a person stabbed in the area of 66 Hartford Street in Dorchester.
On arrival, officers located a male victim who was transported to an area hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. The victim has since been identified as 35-year-old Brendan Tahatdil of Dorchester.”
Brendan leaves behind a 1-year-old child.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018