‘Jamaican Jerk’ Pringles Are Here!
Who’s Ready for the Pringles Jerk Chip?
Pringles, the tremendously popular brand of potato and wheat-based stackable snack chips has made an addition to its list of flavours that is seemingly being extremely well received by the public.
The new flavour – Jamaican Jerk came to be after the company asked persons to vote for new flavours via an online poll last year.
And the persons who have already had the opportunity to taste them have been utilising various social media platforms to express just how much they like the new flavour.
The new flavour is available exclusively at Walgreens.
Check out some tweets about the new flavour below:
these Jamaican jerk pringles are BOMB and vegan apparently they're only at walgreens but 10/10 recommend pic.twitter.com/c6kfrNBOvj
— cath (@cathalyse) March 1, 2017
— Shan't. (@smoricebrubaker) February 23, 2017
Pringles has a new Jamaican Jerk flavor that is absolutely amazing! 🔥🔥💯 And I don't just use emojis lightly like this.
— Donnie (@GlitchBum) March 9, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018