‘Jamaican Jerk’ Pringles Are Here!
Who’s Ready for the Pringles Jerk Chip?
Pringles, the tremendously popular brand of potato and wheat-based stackable snack chips has made an addition to its list of flavours that is seemingly being extremely well received by the public.
The new flavour – Jamaican Jerk came to be after the company asked persons to vote for new flavours via an online poll last year.
And the persons who have already had the opportunity to taste them have been utilising various social media platforms to express just how much they like the new flavour.
The new flavour is available exclusively at Walgreens.
Check out some tweets about the new flavour below:
these Jamaican jerk pringles are BOMB and vegan apparently they're only at walgreens but 10/10 recommend pic.twitter.com/c6kfrNBOvj
— cath (@cathalyse) March 1, 2017
— Shan't. (@smoricebrubaker) February 23, 2017
Pringles has a new Jamaican Jerk flavor that is absolutely amazing! 🔥🔥💯 And I don't just use emojis lightly like this.
— Donnie (@GlitchBum) March 9, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018