‘Jamaican Jerk’ Pringles Are Here!
Who’s Ready for the Pringles Jerk Chip?
Pringles, the tremendously popular brand of potato and wheat-based stackable snack chips has made an addition to its list of flavours that is seemingly being extremely well received by the public.
The new flavour – Jamaican Jerk came to be after the company asked persons to vote for new flavours via an online poll last year.
And the persons who have already had the opportunity to taste them have been utilising various social media platforms to express just how much they like the new flavour.
The new flavour is available exclusively at Walgreens.
Check out some tweets about the new flavour below:
these Jamaican jerk pringles are BOMB and vegan apparently they're only at walgreens but 10/10 recommend pic.twitter.com/c6kfrNBOvj
— cath (@cathalyse) March 1, 2017
— Shan't. (@smoricebrubaker) February 23, 2017
Pringles has a new Jamaican Jerk flavor that is absolutely amazing! 🔥🔥💯 And I don't just use emojis lightly like this.
— Donnie (@GlitchBum) March 9, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018