‘Jamaican Jerk’ Pringles Are Here!
Who’s Ready for the Pringles Jerk Chip?
Pringles, the tremendously popular brand of potato and wheat-based stackable snack chips has made an addition to its list of flavours that is seemingly being extremely well received by the public.
The new flavour – Jamaican Jerk came to be after the company asked persons to vote for new flavours via an online poll last year.
And the persons who have already had the opportunity to taste them have been utilising various social media platforms to express just how much they like the new flavour.
The new flavour is available exclusively at Walgreens.
Check out some tweets about the new flavour below:
these Jamaican jerk pringles are BOMB and vegan apparently they're only at walgreens but 10/10 recommend pic.twitter.com/c6kfrNBOvj
— cath (@cathalyse) March 1, 2017
— Shan't. (@smoricebrubaker) February 23, 2017
Pringles has a new Jamaican Jerk flavor that is absolutely amazing! 🔥🔥💯 And I don't just use emojis lightly like this.
— Donnie (@GlitchBum) March 9, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018