‘Jamaican Jerk’ Pringles Are Here!
Who’s Ready for the Pringles Jerk Chip?
Pringles, the tremendously popular brand of potato and wheat-based stackable snack chips has made an addition to its list of flavours that is seemingly being extremely well received by the public.
The new flavour – Jamaican Jerk came to be after the company asked persons to vote for new flavours via an online poll last year.
And the persons who have already had the opportunity to taste them have been utilising various social media platforms to express just how much they like the new flavour.
The new flavour is available exclusively at Walgreens.
Check out some tweets about the new flavour below:
these Jamaican jerk pringles are BOMB and vegan apparently they're only at walgreens but 10/10 recommend pic.twitter.com/c6kfrNBOvj
— cath (@cathalyse) March 1, 2017
— Shan't. (@smoricebrubaker) February 23, 2017
Pringles has a new Jamaican Jerk flavor that is absolutely amazing! 🔥🔥💯 And I don't just use emojis lightly like this.
— Donnie (@GlitchBum) March 9, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017