Gov’t Not Ruling Out Total Shut Down of Cornwall Regional Hospital
The government is not ruling out a total shut down of the Cornwall Regional Hospital.
This as the hospital continues to be plagued by the emission of noxious fumes which are believed to be emanating from an antiquated ventilation system.
Health Minister, Dr. Christopher Tufton recently stated:
“We continue to monitor the situation….and if it is a case that it needs to be shut down, it will be…so we are looking at a number of options to determine what are the best alternatives…if any to dealing with the possibility of a total shut down, if it becomes necessary”.
“Ideally though, it would be better for us to isolate the areas that are affected that need to be occupied, while we carry out repairs, and that’s what we are doing now,” he also said.
Minister Tufton made the disclosure while speaking with the media on Wednesday (March 1).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018