Former National Goalkeeper Among Four Killed in MoBay
Police are now reportedly probing a quadruple murder which rocked Jamaica’s second city (Montego Bay) on Thursday night.
Among the dead is former Seba United and national goalkeeper, Devon Dunkley, who was also known as ‘Kid Harris’.
Reports are that at approximately 10 pm, Dunkley was was among a group in William Street, better known as “Gully”, when men alighted from a car and proceeded to open fire.
After the gunfire subsided, Dunkley and three other men were reportedly found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017
- Watch: Spice On Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - May 25, 2017
- Cash Plus Boss Freed As Fraud Case Falls Apart - May 24, 2017
- PM Extends Condolences to The UK Following Terrorist Attack - May 24, 2017
- Man Perishes in Car Crash in Trelawny - May 23, 2017
- Sunshine Girls Suffer First Ever Defeat to Barbados - May 23, 2017
- Busy Signal Gets US Work Permit - May 22, 2017
- Over 25,000 Young People to Receive Employment Via Summer Work Programme - May 22, 2017
- Man Dies in Horrific Accident After Allegedly Stealing Car - May 21, 2017
- 9-Yr-Old Girl Shot By Gunmen in West Kingston - May 21, 2017