Former National Goalkeeper Among Four Killed in MoBay
Police are now reportedly probing a quadruple murder which rocked Jamaica’s second city (Montego Bay) on Thursday night.
Among the dead is former Seba United and national goalkeeper, Devon Dunkley, who was also known as ‘Kid Harris’.
Reports are that at approximately 10 pm, Dunkley was was among a group in William Street, better known as “Gully”, when men alighted from a car and proceeded to open fire.
After the gunfire subsided, Dunkley and three other men were reportedly found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017