Former National Goalkeeper Among Four Killed in MoBay
Police are now reportedly probing a quadruple murder which rocked Jamaica’s second city (Montego Bay) on Thursday night.
Among the dead is former Seba United and national goalkeeper, Devon Dunkley, who was also known as ‘Kid Harris’.
Reports are that at approximately 10 pm, Dunkley was was among a group in William Street, better known as “Gully”, when men alighted from a car and proceeded to open fire.
After the gunfire subsided, Dunkley and three other men were reportedly found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017