Former National Goalkeeper Among Four Killed in MoBay
Police are now reportedly probing a quadruple murder which rocked Jamaica’s second city (Montego Bay) on Thursday night.
Among the dead is former Seba United and national goalkeeper, Devon Dunkley, who was also known as ‘Kid Harris’.
Reports are that at approximately 10 pm, Dunkley was was among a group in William Street, better known as “Gully”, when men alighted from a car and proceeded to open fire.
After the gunfire subsided, Dunkley and three other men were reportedly found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018