Former National Goalkeeper Among Four Killed in MoBay
Police are now reportedly probing a quadruple murder which rocked Jamaica’s second city (Montego Bay) on Thursday night.
Among the dead is former Seba United and national goalkeeper, Devon Dunkley, who was also known as ‘Kid Harris’.
Reports are that at approximately 10 pm, Dunkley was was among a group in William Street, better known as “Gully”, when men alighted from a car and proceeded to open fire.
After the gunfire subsided, Dunkley and three other men were reportedly found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018