Former National Goalkeeper Among Four Killed in MoBay
Police are now reportedly probing a quadruple murder which rocked Jamaica’s second city (Montego Bay) on Thursday night.
Among the dead is former Seba United and national goalkeeper, Devon Dunkley, who was also known as ‘Kid Harris’.
Reports are that at approximately 10 pm, Dunkley was was among a group in William Street, better known as “Gully”, when men alighted from a car and proceeded to open fire.
After the gunfire subsided, Dunkley and three other men were reportedly found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017