Former National Goalkeeper Among Four Killed in MoBay
Police are now reportedly probing a quadruple murder which rocked Jamaica’s second city (Montego Bay) on Thursday night.
Among the dead is former Seba United and national goalkeeper, Devon Dunkley, who was also known as ‘Kid Harris’.
Reports are that at approximately 10 pm, Dunkley was was among a group in William Street, better known as “Gully”, when men alighted from a car and proceeded to open fire.
After the gunfire subsided, Dunkley and three other men were reportedly found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17-Yr-Old Girl Goes Missing – JCF - June 22, 2017
- 10-Yr-Old Hospitalised After Allegedly Being Assaulted By Woman - June 22, 2017
- Jawara McIntosh, Son of Legendary Reggae Artist Peter Tosh, Beaten Into A Coma While Serving 6 Month Marijuana Sentence - June 21, 2017
- PALAS Receives 2017 People Profile Charity Award, Now Planning First PALAS Telethon - June 21, 2017
- No Confirmed Case of Cholera in Jamaica - June 21, 2017
- Jamaica’s Population Growth Continues to Slow - June 20, 2017
- Over 230,000 Traffic Tickets Issued Up to June 9, 2017 - June 20, 2017
- Police Reportedly Find Body Parts of Man at Kingston Motel - June 19, 2017
- Higher Toll Rates Expected July 1 - June 19, 2017
- Record One Million Visitors to Jamaica In 6 Month Period - June 18, 2017