Chronixx – The New Face Of Adidas Spring Summer 2017 Collection
Jamaican reggae artiste Chronixx has been selected to be the new face of the Adidas Spring Summer 2017 collection.
The line celebrates the parallels between British casual and Jamaican reggae culture according to the popular sportswear brand.
The collection is a mix of classic tracksuits, soccer-ready sneakers, and traditional military styles.
The SS17 collection limited drop will be available on March 17 and the full collection on March 24 at select retailers globally and online Adidas.com
Chronixx recently performed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon wearing adidas SPEZIAL SS17.
The video below by Adidas offers a first look at the new adidas SPEZIAL collection, in the form of a 5 minute film featuring Chronixx, shot between Kingston, Jamaica, and Lancashire, UK.
View the collection: http://www.adidas.com/spezial.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017