Chronixx – The New Face Of Adidas Spring Summer 2017 Collection
Jamaican reggae artiste Chronixx has been selected to be the new face of the Adidas Spring Summer 2017 collection.
The line celebrates the parallels between British casual and Jamaican reggae culture according to the popular sportswear brand.
The collection is a mix of classic tracksuits, soccer-ready sneakers, and traditional military styles.
The SS17 collection limited drop will be available on March 17 and the full collection on March 24 at select retailers globally and online Adidas.com
Chronixx recently performed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon wearing adidas SPEZIAL SS17.
The video below by Adidas offers a first look at the new adidas SPEZIAL collection, in the form of a 5 minute film featuring Chronixx, shot between Kingston, Jamaica, and Lancashire, UK.
View the collection: http://www.adidas.com/spezial.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018