Chronixx – The New Face Of Adidas Spring Summer 2017 Collection
Jamaican reggae artiste Chronixx has been selected to be the new face of the Adidas Spring Summer 2017 collection.
The line celebrates the parallels between British casual and Jamaican reggae culture according to the popular sportswear brand.
The collection is a mix of classic tracksuits, soccer-ready sneakers, and traditional military styles.
The SS17 collection limited drop will be available on March 17 and the full collection on March 24 at select retailers globally and online Adidas.com
Chronixx recently performed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon wearing adidas SPEZIAL SS17.
The video below by Adidas offers a first look at the new adidas SPEZIAL collection, in the form of a 5 minute film featuring Chronixx, shot between Kingston, Jamaica, and Lancashire, UK.
View the collection: http://www.adidas.com/spezial.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017