Chronixx – The New Face Of Adidas Spring Summer 2017 Collection
Jamaican reggae artiste Chronixx has been selected to be the new face of the Adidas Spring Summer 2017 collection.
The line celebrates the parallels between British casual and Jamaican reggae culture according to the popular sportswear brand.
The collection is a mix of classic tracksuits, soccer-ready sneakers, and traditional military styles.
The SS17 collection limited drop will be available on March 17 and the full collection on March 24 at select retailers globally and online Adidas.com
Chronixx recently performed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon wearing adidas SPEZIAL SS17.
The video below by Adidas offers a first look at the new adidas SPEZIAL collection, in the form of a 5 minute film featuring Chronixx, shot between Kingston, Jamaica, and Lancashire, UK.
View the collection: http://www.adidas.com/spezial.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017