Chronixx – The New Face Of Adidas Spring Summer 2017 Collection
Jamaican reggae artiste Chronixx has been selected to be the new face of the Adidas Spring Summer 2017 collection.
The line celebrates the parallels between British casual and Jamaican reggae culture according to the popular sportswear brand.
The collection is a mix of classic tracksuits, soccer-ready sneakers, and traditional military styles.
The SS17 collection limited drop will be available on March 17 and the full collection on March 24 at select retailers globally and online Adidas.com
Chronixx recently performed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon wearing adidas SPEZIAL SS17.
The video below by Adidas offers a first look at the new adidas SPEZIAL collection, in the form of a 5 minute film featuring Chronixx, shot between Kingston, Jamaica, and Lancashire, UK.
View the collection: http://www.adidas.com/spezial.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- 17-Yr-Old Girl Goes Missing – JCF - June 22, 2017
- 10-Yr-Old Hospitalised After Allegedly Being Assaulted By Woman - June 22, 2017
- Jawara McIntosh, Son of Legendary Reggae Artist Peter Tosh, Beaten Into A Coma While Serving 6 Month Marijuana Sentence - June 21, 2017
- PALAS Receives 2017 People Profile Charity Award, Now Planning First PALAS Telethon - June 21, 2017
- No Confirmed Case of Cholera in Jamaica - June 21, 2017
- Jamaica’s Population Growth Continues to Slow - June 20, 2017
- Over 230,000 Traffic Tickets Issued Up to June 9, 2017 - June 20, 2017
- Police Reportedly Find Body Parts of Man at Kingston Motel - June 19, 2017
- Higher Toll Rates Expected July 1 - June 19, 2017
- Record One Million Visitors to Jamaica In 6 Month Period - June 18, 2017