Alaine Says “I Do” in New Music Video
Jamaican singer and songwriter Alaine says “I Do” to Kenyan gospel artiste Willy Paul in a hot new wedding song.
The song, which shares the name with the aforementioned quote is garnering tremendous attention, both locally and overseas.
It is well known that Alaine is loved in Africa, and her collaboration with the popular Kenyan has seemingly been well received by the masses.
A music video for the song was posted to YouTube on February 28, and has already amassed well over 500,000 views.
Sometime last week, images – apparently from the video began circulating via social media leading many to speculate that the two had secretly wed.
And while we have absolutely no details regarding the type of relationship the two have, the video is wonderful.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018