Alaine Says “I Do” in New Music Video
Jamaican singer and songwriter Alaine says “I Do” to Kenyan gospel artiste Willy Paul in a hot new wedding song.
The song, which shares the name with the aforementioned quote is garnering tremendous attention, both locally and overseas.
It is well known that Alaine is loved in Africa, and her collaboration with the popular Kenyan has seemingly been well received by the masses.
A music video for the song was posted to YouTube on February 28, and has already amassed well over 500,000 views.
Sometime last week, images – apparently from the video began circulating via social media leading many to speculate that the two had secretly wed.
And while we have absolutely no details regarding the type of relationship the two have, the video is wonderful.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018