Alaine Says “I Do” in New Music Video
Jamaican singer and songwriter Alaine says “I Do” to Kenyan gospel artiste Willy Paul in a hot new wedding song.
The song, which shares the name with the aforementioned quote is garnering tremendous attention, both locally and overseas.
It is well known that Alaine is loved in Africa, and her collaboration with the popular Kenyan has seemingly been well received by the masses.
A music video for the song was posted to YouTube on February 28, and has already amassed well over 500,000 views.
Sometime last week, images – apparently from the video began circulating via social media leading many to speculate that the two had secretly wed.
And while we have absolutely no details regarding the type of relationship the two have, the video is wonderful.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017