Alaine Says “I Do” in New Music Video
Jamaican singer and songwriter Alaine says “I Do” to Kenyan gospel artiste Willy Paul in a hot new wedding song.
The song, which shares the name with the aforementioned quote is garnering tremendous attention, both locally and overseas.
It is well known that Alaine is loved in Africa, and her collaboration with the popular Kenyan has seemingly been well received by the masses.
A music video for the song was posted to YouTube on February 28, and has already amassed well over 500,000 views.
Sometime last week, images – apparently from the video began circulating via social media leading many to speculate that the two had secretly wed.
And while we have absolutely no details regarding the type of relationship the two have, the video is wonderful.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017