Alaine Says “I Do” in New Music Video
Jamaican singer and songwriter Alaine says “I Do” to Kenyan gospel artiste Willy Paul in a hot new wedding song.
The song, which shares the name with the aforementioned quote is garnering tremendous attention, both locally and overseas.
It is well known that Alaine is loved in Africa, and her collaboration with the popular Kenyan has seemingly been well received by the masses.
A music video for the song was posted to YouTube on February 28, and has already amassed well over 500,000 views.
Sometime last week, images – apparently from the video began circulating via social media leading many to speculate that the two had secretly wed.
And while we have absolutely no details regarding the type of relationship the two have, the video is wonderful.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017
- Watch: Spice On Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - May 25, 2017
- Cash Plus Boss Freed As Fraud Case Falls Apart - May 24, 2017
- PM Extends Condolences to The UK Following Terrorist Attack - May 24, 2017
- Man Perishes in Car Crash in Trelawny - May 23, 2017
- Sunshine Girls Suffer First Ever Defeat to Barbados - May 23, 2017
- Busy Signal Gets US Work Permit - May 22, 2017
- Over 25,000 Young People to Receive Employment Via Summer Work Programme - May 22, 2017
- Man Dies in Horrific Accident After Allegedly Stealing Car - May 21, 2017
- 9-Yr-Old Girl Shot By Gunmen in West Kingston - May 21, 2017