100 Million Plays on Spotify for Charly Black’s ‘Party Animal’!
Dancehall star Charly Black continues to show that he is somewhat of a heavy-weight in the music industry.
Last December, his 2013 hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal’ was officially certified diamond.
And now, the hit has seen the entertainer who hails from the parish of Trelawny achieve something no other Dancehall artiste has to date.
The single crossed the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
Prior to his momentous achievement, only the songs ‘Three Little Birds‘ (133 million plays) by the legendary musician Bob Marley and Shaggy’s ‘It Wasn’t Me‘ (130 million plays) surpassed the 100 million mark.
Charly also collaborated with Puerto Rican singer and rapper Daddy Yankee for a remix of the hit which is also being well received.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018