100 Million Plays on Spotify for Charly Black’s ‘Party Animal’!
Dancehall star Charly Black continues to show that he is somewhat of a heavy-weight in the music industry.
Last December, his 2013 hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal’ was officially certified diamond.
And now, the hit has seen the entertainer who hails from the parish of Trelawny achieve something no other Dancehall artiste has to date.
The single crossed the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
Prior to his momentous achievement, only the songs ‘Three Little Birds‘ (133 million plays) by the legendary musician Bob Marley and Shaggy’s ‘It Wasn’t Me‘ (130 million plays) surpassed the 100 million mark.
Charly also collaborated with Puerto Rican singer and rapper Daddy Yankee for a remix of the hit which is also being well received.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017
- Watch: Spice On Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - May 25, 2017
- Cash Plus Boss Freed As Fraud Case Falls Apart - May 24, 2017
- PM Extends Condolences to The UK Following Terrorist Attack - May 24, 2017
- Man Perishes in Car Crash in Trelawny - May 23, 2017
- Sunshine Girls Suffer First Ever Defeat to Barbados - May 23, 2017
- Busy Signal Gets US Work Permit - May 22, 2017
- Over 25,000 Young People to Receive Employment Via Summer Work Programme - May 22, 2017
- Man Dies in Horrific Accident After Allegedly Stealing Car - May 21, 2017
- 9-Yr-Old Girl Shot By Gunmen in West Kingston - May 21, 2017