100 Million Plays on Spotify for Charly Black’s ‘Party Animal’!
Dancehall star Charly Black continues to show that he is somewhat of a heavy-weight in the music industry.
Last December, his 2013 hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal’ was officially certified diamond.
And now, the hit has seen the entertainer who hails from the parish of Trelawny achieve something no other Dancehall artiste has to date.
The single crossed the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
Prior to his momentous achievement, only the songs ‘Three Little Birds‘ (133 million plays) by the legendary musician Bob Marley and Shaggy’s ‘It Wasn’t Me‘ (130 million plays) surpassed the 100 million mark.
Charly also collaborated with Puerto Rican singer and rapper Daddy Yankee for a remix of the hit which is also being well received.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017