100 Million Plays on Spotify for Charly Black’s ‘Party Animal’!
Dancehall star Charly Black continues to show that he is somewhat of a heavy-weight in the music industry.
Last December, his 2013 hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal’ was officially certified diamond.
And now, the hit has seen the entertainer who hails from the parish of Trelawny achieve something no other Dancehall artiste has to date.
The single crossed the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
Prior to his momentous achievement, only the songs ‘Three Little Birds‘ (133 million plays) by the legendary musician Bob Marley and Shaggy’s ‘It Wasn’t Me‘ (130 million plays) surpassed the 100 million mark.
Charly also collaborated with Puerto Rican singer and rapper Daddy Yankee for a remix of the hit which is also being well received.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017