100 Million Plays on Spotify for Charly Black’s ‘Party Animal’!
Dancehall star Charly Black continues to show that he is somewhat of a heavy-weight in the music industry.
Last December, his 2013 hit single ‘Gyal Yuh A Party Animal’ was officially certified diamond.
And now, the hit has seen the entertainer who hails from the parish of Trelawny achieve something no other Dancehall artiste has to date.
The single crossed the highly sought after mark of 100 million plays on the music and video streaming service Spotify.
Prior to his momentous achievement, only the songs ‘Three Little Birds‘ (133 million plays) by the legendary musician Bob Marley and Shaggy’s ‘It Wasn’t Me‘ (130 million plays) surpassed the 100 million mark.
Charly also collaborated with Puerto Rican singer and rapper Daddy Yankee for a remix of the hit which is also being well received.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017