Khloe Kardashian and Boyfriend Enjoy Jamaican Getaway
American reality television star and businesswoman Khloe Kardashian and her boyfriend, NBA player Tristan Thompson, recently jetted to Jamaica to enjoy a romantic getaway.
The trip was reportedly adventure filled and saw the lovebirds enjoying several of the island’s top attractions.
One local, who appears to be a huge fan of the reality star reportedly stumbled upon Kardashian in the lady’s bathroom of Fiction Fantasy nightclub, and took a video and photos to share her encounter with the celebrity.
“She was so damn nice and I’m still shook! I mean, come on! What are the chances of meeting a Kardashian in Jamaica, In Kingston, in a bathroom on a night you didn’t really want to go out and she happens to be your favorite Kardashian,” the young lady stated.
Kardashian and Thompson have reportedly been a couple for about 5 months.
Khloe currently hosts the health and fitness documentary series Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.
Khloe Kardashian (left) and NBA player Tristan Thompson at Usain Bolt’s Tracks and Records
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017