Incredible! Bolt Gives Former Olympian Giant Lead But Still Catches Him
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt recently did something that perhaps only he could do.
Bolt who VERY rarely crosses a finish line in a trailing position raced against the Australian former athlete and Olympian John Steffensen.
However,Bolt treated the Australian to a colossal head start ahead of the light-hearted sprint.
But despite starting eons ahead of Bolt, the other-worldly speed of the world’s fastest man saw him close the massive gap in a flash.
And though Bolt was unable to pass Steffensen, he came quite close.
The Australian, who was seemingly elated for his achievement, shared footage of the run via social media.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017