Incredible! Bolt Gives Former Olympian Giant Lead But Still Catches Him
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt recently did something that perhaps only he could do.
Bolt who VERY rarely crosses a finish line in a trailing position raced against the Australian former athlete and Olympian John Steffensen.
However,Bolt treated the Australian to a colossal head start ahead of the light-hearted sprint.
But despite starting eons ahead of Bolt, the other-worldly speed of the world’s fastest man saw him close the massive gap in a flash.
And though Bolt was unable to pass Steffensen, he came quite close.
The Australian, who was seemingly elated for his achievement, shared footage of the run via social media.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017