Incredible! Bolt Gives Former Olympian Giant Lead But Still Catches Him
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt recently did something that perhaps only he could do.
Bolt who VERY rarely crosses a finish line in a trailing position raced against the Australian former athlete and Olympian John Steffensen.
However,Bolt treated the Australian to a colossal head start ahead of the light-hearted sprint.
But despite starting eons ahead of Bolt, the other-worldly speed of the world’s fastest man saw him close the massive gap in a flash.
And though Bolt was unable to pass Steffensen, he came quite close.
The Australian, who was seemingly elated for his achievement, shared footage of the run via social media.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018