Incredible! Bolt Gives Former Olympian Giant Lead But Still Catches Him
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt recently did something that perhaps only he could do.
Bolt who VERY rarely crosses a finish line in a trailing position raced against the Australian former athlete and Olympian John Steffensen.
However,Bolt treated the Australian to a colossal head start ahead of the light-hearted sprint.
But despite starting eons ahead of Bolt, the other-worldly speed of the world’s fastest man saw him close the massive gap in a flash.
And though Bolt was unable to pass Steffensen, he came quite close.
The Australian, who was seemingly elated for his achievement, shared footage of the run via social media.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017