Incredible! Bolt Gives Former Olympian Giant Lead But Still Catches Him
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt recently did something that perhaps only he could do.
Bolt who VERY rarely crosses a finish line in a trailing position raced against the Australian former athlete and Olympian John Steffensen.
However,Bolt treated the Australian to a colossal head start ahead of the light-hearted sprint.
But despite starting eons ahead of Bolt, the other-worldly speed of the world’s fastest man saw him close the massive gap in a flash.
And though Bolt was unable to pass Steffensen, he came quite close.
The Australian, who was seemingly elated for his achievement, shared footage of the run via social media.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017