Bolt Hosts EPIC Party on Private Jet en route to Trinidad Carnival
He may very well be the most naturally gifted athlete the world has ever seen, but the world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt trains rigorously to ensure he maintains two steps above his competitors.
But as the saying goes: “All work and no play – makes Jack a dull boy” meaning continuous work without any reprieve can be detrimental to one’s personal life and well-being.
Bolt definitely understands this – and over the years has rewarded himself handsomely with various forms of rest and relaxation.
The three-time Olympic Games sprint double champion recently hosted a party in a private jet en route to Trinidad for the Carnival festivities.
And he was accompanied by several well known athletes and celebrities such as Jamaican football star Ricardo “Bibi” Gardener, singer Christopher Martin and others.
Check out footage from the in-flight party:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017