Three Killed Just 12 Hours Into New Year
A 15 year old boy is among at least three persons who were reportedly killed in separate incidents during the first twelve hours of the New Year.
According to police, the teenager met his demise on Constant Spring Road in St. Andrew in the vicinity of Savannah Plaza.
The teenager was reportedly walking when he was approached by men who stabbed him.
It’s believed that his attackers relieved him of his cellphone.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital.
In Lucea, Hanover, the body of a taxi operator was discovered along the Johnson Town main road early Sunday.
The deceased in that incident has been identified as 39 year old Bruce Brown of Kew in the parish. Motorists reportedly saw Brown’s body at approximately 2:30 and notified the police.
It was found lying face down with a bullet wound to the head.
His car was also stolen.
And some time before 5 am, residents reportedly heard explosions in New Town, Sandy Bay, Hanover.
The body of 39 year old Tedford Grizzle was found about an hour later on the road with wounds to the head.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Ranked 12th in List of Top Travel Destinations Globally, 1st in Caribbean - March 25, 2017
- BREAKING: 3 Business Operators Killed in Hanover - March 25, 2017
- Dutch Football Great Van Nistelrooy Visits Jamaica, Bigs Up Bolt (VIDEO) - March 25, 2017
- Elderly Business Woman Reportedly Chopped to Death in St Andrew - March 24, 2017
- Police Officer Dies After Car Runs Into Parked Truck - March 24, 2017
- Hundreds of Travelers Denied Entry into Jamaica - March 24, 2017
- Trump Inauguration Performer Heading to Jamaica For Easter - March 24, 2017
- Prominent Houston Surgeon of Jamaican Parentage Killed in Murder-Suicide (VIDEO) - March 23, 2017
- Opposition Storms Out of Parliament - March 23, 2017
- Corporal Punishment to Be Made Illegal in Schools Islandwide - March 22, 2017