Three Killed Just 12 Hours Into New Year
A 15 year old boy is among at least three persons who were reportedly killed in separate incidents during the first twelve hours of the New Year.
According to police, the teenager met his demise on Constant Spring Road in St. Andrew in the vicinity of Savannah Plaza.
The teenager was reportedly walking when he was approached by men who stabbed him.
It’s believed that his attackers relieved him of his cellphone.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital.
In Lucea, Hanover, the body of a taxi operator was discovered along the Johnson Town main road early Sunday.
The deceased in that incident has been identified as 39 year old Bruce Brown of Kew in the parish. Motorists reportedly saw Brown’s body at approximately 2:30 and notified the police.
It was found lying face down with a bullet wound to the head.
His car was also stolen.
And some time before 5 am, residents reportedly heard explosions in New Town, Sandy Bay, Hanover.
The body of 39 year old Tedford Grizzle was found about an hour later on the road with wounds to the head.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017
- Jamaica By Bike Returns With Kingston To Negril Charity Ride - September 20, 2017
- Cop Killed By Gunmen At His Home In St Catherine - September 20, 2017
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017