Three Killed Just 12 Hours Into New Year
A 15 year old boy is among at least three persons who were reportedly killed in separate incidents during the first twelve hours of the New Year.
According to police, the teenager met his demise on Constant Spring Road in St. Andrew in the vicinity of Savannah Plaza.
The teenager was reportedly walking when he was approached by men who stabbed him.
It’s believed that his attackers relieved him of his cellphone.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital.
In Lucea, Hanover, the body of a taxi operator was discovered along the Johnson Town main road early Sunday.
The deceased in that incident has been identified as 39 year old Bruce Brown of Kew in the parish. Motorists reportedly saw Brown’s body at approximately 2:30 and notified the police.
It was found lying face down with a bullet wound to the head.
His car was also stolen.
And some time before 5 am, residents reportedly heard explosions in New Town, Sandy Bay, Hanover.
The body of 39 year old Tedford Grizzle was found about an hour later on the road with wounds to the head.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017
- Jamaica’s Love Affair With the Mentally Tough Sport of Football - May 26, 2017
- Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday - May 25, 2017
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017