Three Killed Just 12 Hours Into New Year
A 15 year old boy is among at least three persons who were reportedly killed in separate incidents during the first twelve hours of the New Year.
According to police, the teenager met his demise on Constant Spring Road in St. Andrew in the vicinity of Savannah Plaza.
The teenager was reportedly walking when he was approached by men who stabbed him.
It’s believed that his attackers relieved him of his cellphone.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital.
In Lucea, Hanover, the body of a taxi operator was discovered along the Johnson Town main road early Sunday.
The deceased in that incident has been identified as 39 year old Bruce Brown of Kew in the parish. Motorists reportedly saw Brown’s body at approximately 2:30 and notified the police.
It was found lying face down with a bullet wound to the head.
His car was also stolen.
And some time before 5 am, residents reportedly heard explosions in New Town, Sandy Bay, Hanover.
The body of 39 year old Tedford Grizzle was found about an hour later on the road with wounds to the head.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018