Police Release Photo of Escapee Accused of Killing US Missionaries
Police are continuing their manhunt for the alleged killer of two US missionaries who recently escaped police custody.
On Tuesday afternoon (January 3), 25-year-old Dwight Henry, who also goes by the name ‘Dougie” was reportedly being held at the Oracabessa police station lock-up when he complained of feeling unwell.
He was taken to the Port Maria Hospital at around 1:40 pm before later escaping the custody of the police.
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) has released a photo of Henry along with the following statement:
“The Police are seeking the public’s assistance in recapturing Dwight Henry, who escaped from the Port Maria Hospital on Wednesday, January 4.
He is wanted for the murders of two US missionaries in May 2016.
Anyone with information that can lead to the recapture of Dwight Henry is being asked to contact Crime Stop at 311, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.”
Henry was in custody since June 24, 2016, awaiting trial on charges of murder and illegal possession of firearm stemming from the killing of the missionaries, 48-year-old Randy Hentzel, and 53-year-old Harold Nichols.
He was charged along with 25-year-old Andre Thomas of Port Maria for the murders.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor to Present Cancer Research Findings on Cannabis at Harvard - April 25, 2017
- One Person Dead, Several Injured in St Mary Accident - April 24, 2017
- Jamaica Finishes in 2nd Place At IAAF World Relays 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Armed Men Wearing Masks Storm Police Station in Clarendon - April 23, 2017
- Blake Upset After Men’s 4×100 Mishap at World Relays - April 23, 2017
- Soldier Suspected of Killing His Father Arrested - April 23, 2017