Police Release Photo of Escapee Accused of Killing US Missionaries
Police are continuing their manhunt for the alleged killer of two US missionaries who recently escaped police custody.
On Tuesday afternoon (January 3), 25-year-old Dwight Henry, who also goes by the name ‘Dougie” was reportedly being held at the Oracabessa police station lock-up when he complained of feeling unwell.
He was taken to the Port Maria Hospital at around 1:40 pm before later escaping the custody of the police.
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) has released a photo of Henry along with the following statement:
“The Police are seeking the public’s assistance in recapturing Dwight Henry, who escaped from the Port Maria Hospital on Wednesday, January 4.
He is wanted for the murders of two US missionaries in May 2016.
Anyone with information that can lead to the recapture of Dwight Henry is being asked to contact Crime Stop at 311, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.”
Henry was in custody since June 24, 2016, awaiting trial on charges of murder and illegal possession of firearm stemming from the killing of the missionaries, 48-year-old Randy Hentzel, and 53-year-old Harold Nichols.
He was charged along with 25-year-old Andre Thomas of Port Maria for the murders.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Ranked 12th in List of Top Travel Destinations Globally, 1st in Caribbean - March 25, 2017
- BREAKING: 3 Business Operators Killed in Hanover - March 25, 2017
- Dutch Football Great Van Nistelrooy Visits Jamaica, Bigs Up Bolt (VIDEO) - March 25, 2017
- Elderly Business Woman Reportedly Chopped to Death in St Andrew - March 24, 2017
- Police Officer Dies After Car Runs Into Parked Truck - March 24, 2017
- Hundreds of Travelers Denied Entry into Jamaica - March 24, 2017
- Trump Inauguration Performer Heading to Jamaica For Easter - March 24, 2017
- Prominent Houston Surgeon of Jamaican Parentage Killed in Murder-Suicide (VIDEO) - March 23, 2017
- Opposition Storms Out of Parliament - March 23, 2017
- Corporal Punishment to Be Made Illegal in Schools Islandwide - March 22, 2017