Police Release Photo of Escapee Accused of Killing US Missionaries
Police are continuing their manhunt for the alleged killer of two US missionaries who recently escaped police custody.
On Tuesday afternoon (January 3), 25-year-old Dwight Henry, who also goes by the name ‘Dougie” was reportedly being held at the Oracabessa police station lock-up when he complained of feeling unwell.
He was taken to the Port Maria Hospital at around 1:40 pm before later escaping the custody of the police.
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) has released a photo of Henry along with the following statement:
“The Police are seeking the public’s assistance in recapturing Dwight Henry, who escaped from the Port Maria Hospital on Wednesday, January 4.
He is wanted for the murders of two US missionaries in May 2016.
Anyone with information that can lead to the recapture of Dwight Henry is being asked to contact Crime Stop at 311, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.”
Henry was in custody since June 24, 2016, awaiting trial on charges of murder and illegal possession of firearm stemming from the killing of the missionaries, 48-year-old Randy Hentzel, and 53-year-old Harold Nichols.
He was charged along with 25-year-old Andre Thomas of Port Maria for the murders.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018
- Serious And Violent Crimes Down By Over 5 Percent – JCF - April 13, 2018