PNP Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards Reportedly Dies After Suffering Heart Attack
Chairman of the Finance Committee in the St Catherine Parish Council, and PNP councillor for Greater Portmore,Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards reportedly died at the Spanish Town Hospital on Friday morning.
His cause of death though not confirmed is believed to be from a heart attack.
Following his untimely death, a number of persons have offered tributes to Edwards on social media.
Among those posting tributes to the late politician was senior PNP member Dr Peter Phillips who expressed his sadness at Edwards’ untimely passing.
“Our most sincere condolences to the family, relatives and friends of Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards, who passed away unexpectedly,” Phillips said, adding, “The Portmore Municipality has lost a true champion who dedicated himself in the service of his division of Greater Portmore North. Like the people he served, we are all deeply saddened by this loss.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018