PNP Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards Reportedly Dies After Suffering Heart Attack
Chairman of the Finance Committee in the St Catherine Parish Council, and PNP councillor for Greater Portmore,Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards reportedly died at the Spanish Town Hospital on Friday morning.
His cause of death though not confirmed is believed to be from a heart attack.
Following his untimely death, a number of persons have offered tributes to Edwards on social media.
Among those posting tributes to the late politician was senior PNP member Dr Peter Phillips who expressed his sadness at Edwards’ untimely passing.
“Our most sincere condolences to the family, relatives and friends of Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards, who passed away unexpectedly,” Phillips said, adding, “The Portmore Municipality has lost a true champion who dedicated himself in the service of his division of Greater Portmore North. Like the people he served, we are all deeply saddened by this loss.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017