PNP Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards Reportedly Dies After Suffering Heart Attack
Chairman of the Finance Committee in the St Catherine Parish Council, and PNP councillor for Greater Portmore,Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards reportedly died at the Spanish Town Hospital on Friday morning.
His cause of death though not confirmed is believed to be from a heart attack.
Following his untimely death, a number of persons have offered tributes to Edwards on social media.
Among those posting tributes to the late politician was senior PNP member Dr Peter Phillips who expressed his sadness at Edwards’ untimely passing.
“Our most sincere condolences to the family, relatives and friends of Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards, who passed away unexpectedly,” Phillips said, adding, “The Portmore Municipality has lost a true champion who dedicated himself in the service of his division of Greater Portmore North. Like the people he served, we are all deeply saddened by this loss.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017