PNP Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards Reportedly Dies After Suffering Heart Attack
Chairman of the Finance Committee in the St Catherine Parish Council, and PNP councillor for Greater Portmore,Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards reportedly died at the Spanish Town Hospital on Friday morning.
His cause of death though not confirmed is believed to be from a heart attack.
Following his untimely death, a number of persons have offered tributes to Edwards on social media.
Among those posting tributes to the late politician was senior PNP member Dr Peter Phillips who expressed his sadness at Edwards’ untimely passing.
“Our most sincere condolences to the family, relatives and friends of Councillor Michael ‘Fisher’ Edwards, who passed away unexpectedly,” Phillips said, adding, “The Portmore Municipality has lost a true champion who dedicated himself in the service of his division of Greater Portmore North. Like the people he served, we are all deeply saddened by this loss.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017