Man Accused of Killing US Missionaries Escapes Police Custody
He is 25-year-old Dwight Henry, otherwise called ‘Dougie’ of Wentworth, Port Maria in St Mary.
Details regarding Henry’s escape are sketchy, however police with the assistance of the Jamaica Defence Force are reportedly actively searching for Henry.
Henry was charged along with 25-year-old Andre Thomas of Port Maria, both of St Mary, for the murders of the US missionaries – 48-year-old Randy Hentzel, and 53-year-old Harold Nichols.
The murder case against Henry and Thomas was set to be mentioned in January, while a hearing in the case was set for February 17 in the St Mary Parish Court.
The missionaries – Randy Hentzel and Harold Nichols of US outreach group, TEAMS for Medical Missions, were found dead in Albion Mountain district in St Mary on Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1, respectively.
Hentzel’s body was discovered face down with his hands bound and Nichols’ body was found with his head bashed in.
Autopsies later revealed that Hentzel died of a gunshot wound while Nichols had a gunshot and chop wounds.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017
- Jamaica Ranked 12th in List of Top Travel Destinations Globally, 1st in Caribbean - March 25, 2017
- BREAKING: 3 Business Operators Killed in Hanover - March 25, 2017
- Dutch Football Great Van Nistelrooy Visits Jamaica, Bigs Up Bolt (VIDEO) - March 25, 2017
- Elderly Business Woman Reportedly Chopped to Death in St Andrew - March 24, 2017
- Police Officer Dies After Car Runs Into Parked Truck - March 24, 2017
- Hundreds of Travelers Denied Entry into Jamaica - March 24, 2017
- Trump Inauguration Performer Heading to Jamaica For Easter - March 24, 2017
- Prominent Houston Surgeon of Jamaican Parentage Killed in Murder-Suicide (VIDEO) - March 23, 2017
- Opposition Storms Out of Parliament - March 23, 2017