Bolt Makes Surprise Call to Manchester United Fan Show to Discuss Team’s Victory
The in-house television channel for top tier English Premier League Club Manchester United received an unexpected call on Saturday when the world’s fastest man made a surprise phone-in to share his elation regarding the club’s hard-fought 2-1 victory over Middlesbrough.
During a post-match phone in session, MUTV presenter Mandy Henry said:
“Next caller is in Jamaica…we’re heading over there to speak to Usain.”
She then cheerfully continues….”it’s not Usain Bolt is it?”
The 9-time-Olympic gold medallist then responds: “It is Usain Bolt”.
Henry however did not appear to be totally convinced she was speaking with the world’s fastest man.
Bolt then proceeded to give his analysis of the game and later posted a tweet confirming that he did in fact make the call.
See a clip of the surprise call in below:
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) December 31, 2016
Come on lad of course it was me on @ManUtd TV just now
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) December 31, 2016
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017