28-Yr-Old Woman Goes Missing
JCF – The Denham Town Police is urgently seeking the public’s assistance in locating 28-year-old Angela Gayle of Dumfries district, Trelawny who has been missing since Tuesday, November 29.
Gayle, who is an outpatient of the Bellevue Hospital is of brown complexion, stout build and is about 167 centimetres (5 ft. 6 inch) tall.
Reports from the Denham Town Police are that Gayle’s common-law husband took her to Bellevue Hospital for treatment and about 5:15 p.m on the day she went missing.
She was last seen in downtown, Kingston. At the time she went missing, she was dressed in a red and black stripe shirt and a pair of black pants.
Efforts to contact her have proven futile.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Angela Gayle is being asked to contact Denham Town Police at 922-6441, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Armed Men Wearing Masks Storm Police Station in Clarendon - April 23, 2017
- Blake Upset After Men’s 4×100 Mishap at World Relays - April 23, 2017
- Soldier Suspected of Killing His Father Arrested - April 23, 2017
- Canadian Company Gets Licences to Mine For Gold, Copper in St Catherine - April 22, 2017
- Reggae Boyz to Face Peru in Friendly International - April 22, 2017
- Sports Minister Saddened by Passing of Germaine Mason - April 21, 2017
- 4 Life Sentences For Momymusk Killer - April 21, 2017
- Jamaica Records Highest Easter Weekend Road Fatalities Since 2008 – NRSC - April 20, 2017
- 30 Medals for Jamaica at Carifta Swimming Championships - April 20, 2017
- BREAKING: Jamaican High Jumper Germaine Mason Dies in Motorcycle Crash - April 20, 2017