28-Yr-Old Woman Goes Missing
JCF – The Denham Town Police is urgently seeking the public’s assistance in locating 28-year-old Angela Gayle of Dumfries district, Trelawny who has been missing since Tuesday, November 29.
Gayle, who is an outpatient of the Bellevue Hospital is of brown complexion, stout build and is about 167 centimetres (5 ft. 6 inch) tall.
Reports from the Denham Town Police are that Gayle’s common-law husband took her to Bellevue Hospital for treatment and about 5:15 p.m on the day she went missing.
She was last seen in downtown, Kingston. At the time she went missing, she was dressed in a red and black stripe shirt and a pair of black pants.
Efforts to contact her have proven futile.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Angela Gayle is being asked to contact Denham Town Police at 922-6441, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017
- Jamaica’s Love Affair With the Mentally Tough Sport of Football - May 26, 2017
- Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday - May 25, 2017
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017