28-Yr-Old Woman Goes Missing
JCF – The Denham Town Police is urgently seeking the public’s assistance in locating 28-year-old Angela Gayle of Dumfries district, Trelawny who has been missing since Tuesday, November 29.
Gayle, who is an outpatient of the Bellevue Hospital is of brown complexion, stout build and is about 167 centimetres (5 ft. 6 inch) tall.
Reports from the Denham Town Police are that Gayle’s common-law husband took her to Bellevue Hospital for treatment and about 5:15 p.m on the day she went missing.
She was last seen in downtown, Kingston. At the time she went missing, she was dressed in a red and black stripe shirt and a pair of black pants.
Efforts to contact her have proven futile.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Angela Gayle is being asked to contact Denham Town Police at 922-6441, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Ranked 12th in List of Top Travel Destinations Globally, 1st in Caribbean - March 25, 2017
- BREAKING: 3 Business Operators Killed in Hanover - March 25, 2017
- Dutch Football Great Van Nistelrooy Visits Jamaica, Bigs Up Bolt (VIDEO) - March 25, 2017
- Elderly Business Woman Reportedly Chopped to Death in St Andrew - March 24, 2017
- Police Officer Dies After Car Runs Into Parked Truck - March 24, 2017
- Hundreds of Travelers Denied Entry into Jamaica - March 24, 2017
- Trump Inauguration Performer Heading to Jamaica For Easter - March 24, 2017
- Prominent Houston Surgeon of Jamaican Parentage Killed in Murder-Suicide (VIDEO) - March 23, 2017
- Opposition Storms Out of Parliament - March 23, 2017
- Corporal Punishment to Be Made Illegal in Schools Islandwide - March 22, 2017