Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ Among YouTube’s Most Watched Videos for 2016
2016 has been a great year for Sean Paul.
Earlier this year, he collaborated with Australian singer and songwriter Sia on the song ‘Cheap Thrills’ which took the number one spot on the US singles rankings for the month of August.
And his more recent collaboration with the British dance group Clean Bandit on the song ‘Rockabye’ was also very well received.
Rockabye has maintained the number one spot on the official singles chart in the UK for four weeks and is likely to retain the top spot for a fifth consecutive week.
YouTube recently announced a list of the most watched music videos of 2016.
Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ with a colossal 683 million views made the top 10 most viewed music videos this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018