Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ Among YouTube’s Most Watched Videos for 2016
2016 has been a great year for Sean Paul.
Earlier this year, he collaborated with Australian singer and songwriter Sia on the song ‘Cheap Thrills’ which took the number one spot on the US singles rankings for the month of August.
And his more recent collaboration with the British dance group Clean Bandit on the song ‘Rockabye’ was also very well received.
Rockabye has maintained the number one spot on the official singles chart in the UK for four weeks and is likely to retain the top spot for a fifth consecutive week.
YouTube recently announced a list of the most watched music videos of 2016.
Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ with a colossal 683 million views made the top 10 most viewed music videos this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boyz To Take On Saudi Arabia Next Month - September 26, 2017
- Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations - September 26, 2017
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017