Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ Among YouTube’s Most Watched Videos for 2016
2016 has been a great year for Sean Paul.
Earlier this year, he collaborated with Australian singer and songwriter Sia on the song ‘Cheap Thrills’ which took the number one spot on the US singles rankings for the month of August.
And his more recent collaboration with the British dance group Clean Bandit on the song ‘Rockabye’ was also very well received.
Rockabye has maintained the number one spot on the official singles chart in the UK for four weeks and is likely to retain the top spot for a fifth consecutive week.
YouTube recently announced a list of the most watched music videos of 2016.
Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ with a colossal 683 million views made the top 10 most viewed music videos this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018