Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ Among YouTube’s Most Watched Videos for 2016
2016 has been a great year for Sean Paul.
Earlier this year, he collaborated with Australian singer and songwriter Sia on the song ‘Cheap Thrills’ which took the number one spot on the US singles rankings for the month of August.
And his more recent collaboration with the British dance group Clean Bandit on the song ‘Rockabye’ was also very well received.
Rockabye has maintained the number one spot on the official singles chart in the UK for four weeks and is likely to retain the top spot for a fifth consecutive week.
YouTube recently announced a list of the most watched music videos of 2016.
Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ with a colossal 683 million views made the top 10 most viewed music videos this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018