Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ Among YouTube’s Most Watched Videos for 2016
2016 has been a great year for Sean Paul.
Earlier this year, he collaborated with Australian singer and songwriter Sia on the song ‘Cheap Thrills’ which took the number one spot on the US singles rankings for the month of August.
And his more recent collaboration with the British dance group Clean Bandit on the song ‘Rockabye’ was also very well received.
Rockabye has maintained the number one spot on the official singles chart in the UK for four weeks and is likely to retain the top spot for a fifth consecutive week.
YouTube recently announced a list of the most watched music videos of 2016.
Sean Paul’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ with a colossal 683 million views made the top 10 most viewed music videos this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018