No Running Water For Some St Ann Communities Until January 5, 2017
Members of some communities in St Ann will have to exercise a considerable amount of patience as they continue to wait for water to once again flow through their pipes.
The National Water Commission (NWC) recently disclosed that the water woes affecting some of its customers in the parish are as result of a technical breakdown at the Bridgewater Re-lift Station in the parish.
On Tuesday, the NWC posted the following statement on it’s website:
“The National Water Commission is advising customers in the Bridgewater and Discovery Bay areas of St. Ann that their current water supply disruption is due to technical challenges being experienced at the Bridgewater Relift Station.
Affected areas include Discovery Heights, Bridgewater, Primrose Hill and sections of Discovery Bay.
The NWC regrets any inconvenience cause and is assuring customers that every effort is being made to have water restored on or before Friday, January 5, 2017.
In the interim water will be trucked to the affected areas.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017