No Running Water For Some St Ann Communities Until January 5, 2017
Members of some communities in St Ann will have to exercise a considerable amount of patience as they continue to wait for water to once again flow through their pipes.
The National Water Commission (NWC) recently disclosed that the water woes affecting some of its customers in the parish are as result of a technical breakdown at the Bridgewater Re-lift Station in the parish.
On Tuesday, the NWC posted the following statement on it’s website:
“The National Water Commission is advising customers in the Bridgewater and Discovery Bay areas of St. Ann that their current water supply disruption is due to technical challenges being experienced at the Bridgewater Relift Station.
Affected areas include Discovery Heights, Bridgewater, Primrose Hill and sections of Discovery Bay.
The NWC regrets any inconvenience cause and is assuring customers that every effort is being made to have water restored on or before Friday, January 5, 2017.
In the interim water will be trucked to the affected areas.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018