No Running Water For Some St Ann Communities Until January 5, 2017
Members of some communities in St Ann will have to exercise a considerable amount of patience as they continue to wait for water to once again flow through their pipes.
The National Water Commission (NWC) recently disclosed that the water woes affecting some of its customers in the parish are as result of a technical breakdown at the Bridgewater Re-lift Station in the parish.
On Tuesday, the NWC posted the following statement on it’s website:
“The National Water Commission is advising customers in the Bridgewater and Discovery Bay areas of St. Ann that their current water supply disruption is due to technical challenges being experienced at the Bridgewater Relift Station.
Affected areas include Discovery Heights, Bridgewater, Primrose Hill and sections of Discovery Bay.
The NWC regrets any inconvenience cause and is assuring customers that every effort is being made to have water restored on or before Friday, January 5, 2017.
In the interim water will be trucked to the affected areas.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017