Jamaica’s Tourism Minister Named Among Most Influential People in Travel For 2016
Travel Pulse, an industry leading international news platform has included Jamaica’s tourism minister Edmund Bartlett in a list titled: The Most Influential People in Travel 2016.
President Obama and President-elect elect Donald Trump are also among the worldwide personalities mentioned in the list.
This is what Travel Pulse had to say about the minister:
“Jamaica’s tourism minister, returned to office as part of a new government, resuming the post he held from 2007 to 2011.”
“Bartlett immediately launched an effort to catalyze Jamaica’s already solid visitor growth in recent years, targeting an ultimate goal of double-digit annual visitor arrivals growth.”
Earlier this month, Minister Bartlett copped the award for the World’s Leading Personality for Outstanding Services to Travel at the World Travel Awards (WTA).
The tourism ministry also recently disclosed that Jamaica enjoyed it’s biggest week ever for stopover arrivals.
The island hosted 60,886 stopover visitor between December 22-28.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017