Jamaica’s Tourism Minister Named Among Most Influential People in Travel For 2016
Travel Pulse, an industry leading international news platform has included Jamaica’s tourism minister Edmund Bartlett in a list titled: The Most Influential People in Travel 2016.
President Obama and President-elect elect Donald Trump are also among the worldwide personalities mentioned in the list.
This is what Travel Pulse had to say about the minister:
“Jamaica’s tourism minister, returned to office as part of a new government, resuming the post he held from 2007 to 2011.”
“Bartlett immediately launched an effort to catalyze Jamaica’s already solid visitor growth in recent years, targeting an ultimate goal of double-digit annual visitor arrivals growth.”
Earlier this month, Minister Bartlett copped the award for the World’s Leading Personality for Outstanding Services to Travel at the World Travel Awards (WTA).
The tourism ministry also recently disclosed that Jamaica enjoyed it’s biggest week ever for stopover arrivals.
The island hosted 60,886 stopover visitor between December 22-28.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Elderly Business Woman Reportedly Chopped to Death in St Andrew - March 24, 2017
- Police Officer Dies After Car Runs Into Parked Truck - March 24, 2017
- Hundreds of Travelers Denied Entry into Jamaica - March 24, 2017
- Trump Inauguration Performer Heading to Jamaica For Easter - March 24, 2017
- Prominent Houston Surgeon of Jamaican Parentage Killed in Murder-Suicide (VIDEO) - March 23, 2017
- Opposition Storms Out of Parliament - March 23, 2017
- Corporal Punishment to Be Made Illegal in Schools Islandwide - March 22, 2017
- Health Minister Wants Sodas Banned in Schools - March 22, 2017
- Kaliese Spencer, Riker Hilton Hit WIth WADA Whereabouts Violation Charge - March 22, 2017
- Skip Marley Becomes First in Family to Crack Billboard’s Hot 100 Top 10 - March 21, 2017