BritJam Event Promoter Dies
Jason Parrish, promoter for the popular Britjam spring break party series has died.
News of his death came via the britjamofficial Instagram page which stated that he passed away on December 28.
“Still can’t believe. Good people die young. Rip,” commented one Instagram user.
“RIP Jason was a very nice person he will be missed,” commented another.
No information has yet emerged regarding his cause of death but several persons have shared their condolences and offered tributes via social media.
BritJam’s popularity has surged over the years.
The most recent iteration of the event featured well known American celebrities Chyna and Rob Kardashian.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017