BritJam Event Promoter Dies
Jason Parrish, promoter for the popular Britjam spring break party series has died.
News of his death came via the britjamofficial Instagram page which stated that he passed away on December 28.
“Still can’t believe. Good people die young. Rip,” commented one Instagram user.
“RIP Jason was a very nice person he will be missed,” commented another.
No information has yet emerged regarding his cause of death but several persons have shared their condolences and offered tributes via social media.
BritJam’s popularity has surged over the years.
The most recent iteration of the event featured well known American celebrities Chyna and Rob Kardashian.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017