BritJam Event Promoter Dies
Jason Parrish, promoter for the popular Britjam spring break party series has died.
News of his death came via the britjamofficial Instagram page which stated that he passed away on December 28.
“Still can’t believe. Good people die young. Rip,” commented one Instagram user.
“RIP Jason was a very nice person he will be missed,” commented another.
No information has yet emerged regarding his cause of death but several persons have shared their condolences and offered tributes via social media.
BritJam’s popularity has surged over the years.
The most recent iteration of the event featured well known American celebrities Chyna and Rob Kardashian.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017