BritJam Event Promoter Dies
Jason Parrish, promoter for the popular Britjam spring break party series has died.
News of his death came via the britjamofficial Instagram page which stated that he passed away on December 28.
“Still can’t believe. Good people die young. Rip,” commented one Instagram user.
“RIP Jason was a very nice person he will be missed,” commented another.
No information has yet emerged regarding his cause of death but several persons have shared their condolences and offered tributes via social media.
BritJam’s popularity has surged over the years.
The most recent iteration of the event featured well known American celebrities Chyna and Rob Kardashian.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018