BritJam Event Promoter Dies
Jason Parrish, promoter for the popular Britjam spring break party series has died.
News of his death came via the britjamofficial Instagram page which stated that he passed away on December 28.
“Still can’t believe. Good people die young. Rip,” commented one Instagram user.
“RIP Jason was a very nice person he will be missed,” commented another.
No information has yet emerged regarding his cause of death but several persons have shared their condolences and offered tributes via social media.
BritJam’s popularity has surged over the years.
The most recent iteration of the event featured well known American celebrities Chyna and Rob Kardashian.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017