Bolt Now ‘CEO’ for one of the World’s Most Prestigious Champagne Producers
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt will now have a new set of duties after recently becoming Chief Entertainment Officer for French champagne company Maison Mumm.
And the company seems to be elated to have Bolt on board based on this statement via their website:
“Maison Mumm is proud to announce the special appointment of Usain Bolt, one of the world’s most daring and decorated athletes, as the newest CEO – chief entertainment officer”.
According to Mumm, Bolt’s new role will see him “take the lead in ideating unique and daring ways to bring celebrations to consumers everywhere through the energy, intensity and enticing freshness of Mumm. His long-term goal for Mumm will include spearheading initiatives to excite the world and ultimately aid in efforts to make Maison Mumm the top champagne house in the U.S.”
Bolt recently shared the news of his new position at the company via a video on Facebook.
Bolt Captioned the video:
Mumm, founded in 1827 and is regarded as one of the most prestigious champagne houses in the world.
Earlier this year, Bolt was also appointed Chief Speed Officer for Digicel.
Related Post: Bolt Inks Lifetime Partnership with Digicel
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018