Bolt Now ‘CEO’ for one of the World’s Most Prestigious Champagne Producers
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt will now have a new set of duties after recently becoming Chief Entertainment Officer for French champagne company Maison Mumm.
And the company seems to be elated to have Bolt on board based on this statement via their website:
“Maison Mumm is proud to announce the special appointment of Usain Bolt, one of the world’s most daring and decorated athletes, as the newest CEO – chief entertainment officer”.
According to Mumm, Bolt’s new role will see him “take the lead in ideating unique and daring ways to bring celebrations to consumers everywhere through the energy, intensity and enticing freshness of Mumm. His long-term goal for Mumm will include spearheading initiatives to excite the world and ultimately aid in efforts to make Maison Mumm the top champagne house in the U.S.”
Bolt recently shared the news of his new position at the company via a video on Facebook.
Bolt Captioned the video:
Mumm, founded in 1827 and is regarded as one of the most prestigious champagne houses in the world.
Earlier this year, Bolt was also appointed Chief Speed Officer for Digicel.
Related Post: Bolt Inks Lifetime Partnership with Digicel
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017