Bolt Now ‘CEO’ for one of the World’s Most Prestigious Champagne Producers
The world’s fastest man – Jamaica’s Usain Bolt will now have a new set of duties after recently becoming Chief Entertainment Officer for French champagne company Maison Mumm.
And the company seems to be elated to have Bolt on board based on this statement via their website:
“Maison Mumm is proud to announce the special appointment of Usain Bolt, one of the world’s most daring and decorated athletes, as the newest CEO – chief entertainment officer”.
According to Mumm, Bolt’s new role will see him “take the lead in ideating unique and daring ways to bring celebrations to consumers everywhere through the energy, intensity and enticing freshness of Mumm. His long-term goal for Mumm will include spearheading initiatives to excite the world and ultimately aid in efforts to make Maison Mumm the top champagne house in the U.S.”
Bolt recently shared the news of his new position at the company via a video on Facebook.
Bolt Captioned the video:
Mumm, founded in 1827 and is regarded as one of the most prestigious champagne houses in the world.
Earlier this year, Bolt was also appointed Chief Speed Officer for Digicel.
Related Post: Bolt Inks Lifetime Partnership with Digicel
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017