Vybz Kartel Reportedly Transferred to Maximum Security Tower Street Prison
Incarcerated dancehall artiste Vybz Kartel has reportedly been transferred from the Horizon Adult Remand Centre to the maximum security Tower Street Adult Correctional Centre.
According to Loop Jamaica, the controversial entertainer, was removed from the Spanish Town Road, Kingston-based Horizon facility and transferred to the Tower Street correctional facility in downtown Kingston under heavy police guard on Tuesday.
However no details regarding the reason(s) for the move have yet emerged.
There are however speculations that he was removed because of a suspected breach committed at Horizon Adult Remand Centre.
In March, 2014, Kartel and his three co-convicts Shawn ‘Shawn Storm’ Campbell; Kahira Jones; and Andre St John were sentenced to life imprisonment for the August 2011 murder of Clive ‘Lizard’ Williams.
They have since filed appeals against their incarceration and sentences.
Via Loop Jamaica
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boyz Take On Antigua Next Month - February 28, 2018
- Vybz Kartel Reportedly Transferred to Maximum Security Tower Street Prison - November 16, 2016
- Peter Tosh Museum Opens Today - October 19, 2016
- Bolt Returns to The Ellen Show, Talks Marriage, Rio - September 28, 2016
- The Alpha Boys’ School Puts Its Gift Shop Online In An Effort to Raise Funds - June 1, 2016
- “The Zika Virus Will Come to Jamaica” Says Health Minister - December 17, 2015
- Easy Breezy! Fraser-Pryce Comfortably Wins 100m Semi-Final at World Championships - August 24, 2015
- Jamaica has the Samsung Galaxy S5 Fever! - September 12, 2014
- You probably didn’t know this tasty beverage was invented in Jamaica - July 2, 2014
- 10 reasons why you should get a Samsung S5 - May 30, 2014