Jamaican Artiste Jahmiel Gets Airtime on BET Soul
Jamaican dancehall/reggae artiste Jahmiel appears to be capturing the attention of the right people in the music industry as the music video for his song ‘Years to Come’ has been officially added to BET Soul.
BET Soul, formerly VH1 Soul, is an American digital cable network that is controlled by the BET Networks division of Viacom, which owns the network.
The video will reportedly be televised on the popular international television station on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8 a.m, 4 p.m, and midnight EST, respectively.
He recently expressed his elation with the development. While speaking with The Star, he stated:
“This is a great for me and my team as we look to get the music to as many persons as possible. To be added to an international platform like BET it can only help to open more doors for me”.
Years To Come is produced by Quantanium Records and Patriotz Muzik, while the accompanying video footage was directed by Warrior Films.
See his video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017
- Firearms Seized At Sangster International Airport, Two US Nationals Charged – JCF - November 15, 2017