Jamaican Artiste Jahmiel Gets Airtime on BET Soul
Jamaican dancehall/reggae artiste Jahmiel appears to be capturing the attention of the right people in the music industry as the music video for his song ‘Years to Come’ has been officially added to BET Soul.
BET Soul, formerly VH1 Soul, is an American digital cable network that is controlled by the BET Networks division of Viacom, which owns the network.
The video will reportedly be televised on the popular international television station on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8 a.m, 4 p.m, and midnight EST, respectively.
He recently expressed his elation with the development. While speaking with The Star, he stated:
“This is a great for me and my team as we look to get the music to as many persons as possible. To be added to an international platform like BET it can only help to open more doors for me”.
Years To Come is produced by Quantanium Records and Patriotz Muzik, while the accompanying video footage was directed by Warrior Films.
See his video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor to Present Cancer Research Findings on Cannabis at Harvard - April 25, 2017
- One Person Dead, Several Injured in St Mary Accident - April 24, 2017
- Jamaica Finishes in 2nd Place At IAAF World Relays 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Armed Men Wearing Masks Storm Police Station in Clarendon - April 23, 2017
- Blake Upset After Men’s 4×100 Mishap at World Relays - April 23, 2017
- Soldier Suspected of Killing His Father Arrested - April 23, 2017