Jamaican Artiste Jahmiel Gets Airtime on BET Soul
Jamaican dancehall/reggae artiste Jahmiel appears to be capturing the attention of the right people in the music industry as the music video for his song ‘Years to Come’ has been officially added to BET Soul.
BET Soul, formerly VH1 Soul, is an American digital cable network that is controlled by the BET Networks division of Viacom, which owns the network.
The video will reportedly be televised on the popular international television station on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8 a.m, 4 p.m, and midnight EST, respectively.
He recently expressed his elation with the development. While speaking with The Star, he stated:
“This is a great for me and my team as we look to get the music to as many persons as possible. To be added to an international platform like BET it can only help to open more doors for me”.
Years To Come is produced by Quantanium Records and Patriotz Muzik, while the accompanying video footage was directed by Warrior Films.
See his video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017
- Jamaica’s Love Affair With the Mentally Tough Sport of Football - May 26, 2017
- Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday - May 25, 2017
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017