Jamaican Artiste Jahmiel Gets Airtime on BET Soul
Jamaican dancehall/reggae artiste Jahmiel appears to be capturing the attention of the right people in the music industry as the music video for his song ‘Years to Come’ has been officially added to BET Soul.
BET Soul, formerly VH1 Soul, is an American digital cable network that is controlled by the BET Networks division of Viacom, which owns the network.
The video will reportedly be televised on the popular international television station on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8 a.m, 4 p.m, and midnight EST, respectively.
He recently expressed his elation with the development. While speaking with The Star, he stated:
“This is a great for me and my team as we look to get the music to as many persons as possible. To be added to an international platform like BET it can only help to open more doors for me”.
Years To Come is produced by Quantanium Records and Patriotz Muzik, while the accompanying video footage was directed by Warrior Films.
See his video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018