Jamaican Artiste Jahmiel Gets Airtime on BET Soul
Jamaican dancehall/reggae artiste Jahmiel appears to be capturing the attention of the right people in the music industry as the music video for his song ‘Years to Come’ has been officially added to BET Soul.
BET Soul, formerly VH1 Soul, is an American digital cable network that is controlled by the BET Networks division of Viacom, which owns the network.
The video will reportedly be televised on the popular international television station on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8 a.m, 4 p.m, and midnight EST, respectively.
He recently expressed his elation with the development. While speaking with The Star, he stated:
“This is a great for me and my team as we look to get the music to as many persons as possible. To be added to an international platform like BET it can only help to open more doors for me”.
Years To Come is produced by Quantanium Records and Patriotz Muzik, while the accompanying video footage was directed by Warrior Films.
See his video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017
- Jamaica By Bike Returns With Kingston To Negril Charity Ride - September 20, 2017
- Cop Killed By Gunmen At His Home In St Catherine - September 20, 2017
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017