“Fraid Like Puss” – Deputy Mayor Scared of Spanish Town
Jamaica’s Old Capital – Spanish Town could be in for a bloody Christmas according to a voice note that has been circulating on various social media platforms in recent days.
The voice note features the voice of a suspected gangster who states:
“The man a say him a come wipe out everything inna the town… Spanish Town nah see nuh Christmas. If yuh can avoid the town, avoid the town at all cost.”
Since the emergence of that audio clip, numerous Jamaicans have shared their anxieties on the horrifying prospect via social media.
And Spanish Town’s Deputy Mayor – Ralston ‘John’ Wilson has now chimed in to share some of his worries.
During a recent interview with The Star, Councillor Wilson reportedly stated that he has no desire to learn more about the perils that are promised to hit the old capital.
“You don’t fill into something that you can get yourself into trouble or even lose your life and you don’t know much about it,” Wilson said.
“I am a born country man and the Division that I am responsible for is peaceful,” said Wilson who represents the Ginger Ridge Division in west Central St Catherine.
“I have never been into any Division from I am in politics that create any violence and when I hear bout gun running, mi fraid like puss.”
After being asked if it isn’t his duty to be aware of the qualms of the people of Spanish Town, he reportedly responded by saying:
“You think a country man who don’t know the people round town can go and ask any question and let them go out there and call your name saying that you are saying this and you are saying that” .
“The Mayor knows more about it. He has two bodyguards and I don’t have a soul.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018