Bolt Featured in Exciting Puma Deodorant Advert
Work. Win. Celebrate.
That is the message in an exciting new commercial by Puma that features Jamaica’s nine-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt and Antoine Griezmann, a star forward for the Spanish professional football club Atletico Madrid.
The ad begins by showing both athletes during intense workout sessions before transitioning to scenes which show both men enjoying their respective endeavours, with Bolt performing his trademark celebration.
And all work and no play is never a good thing so naturally both men celebrate in fine fashion in the ad’s final scenes.
The ad is for Puma’s new ‘Scents of Victory‘ deodorant line.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017
- Jamaica’s Love Affair With the Mentally Tough Sport of Football - May 26, 2017
- Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday - May 25, 2017
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017