Bolt Featured in Exciting Puma Deodorant Advert
Work. Win. Celebrate.
That is the message in an exciting new commercial by Puma that features Jamaica’s nine-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt and Antoine Griezmann, a star forward for the Spanish professional football club Atletico Madrid.
The ad begins by showing both athletes during intense workout sessions before transitioning to scenes which show both men enjoying their respective endeavours, with Bolt performing his trademark celebration.
And all work and no play is never a good thing so naturally both men celebrate in fine fashion in the ad’s final scenes.
The ad is for Puma’s new ‘Scents of Victory‘ deodorant line.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017