Bolt Featured in Exciting Puma Deodorant Advert
Work. Win. Celebrate.
That is the message in an exciting new commercial by Puma that features Jamaica’s nine-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt and Antoine Griezmann, a star forward for the Spanish professional football club Atletico Madrid.
The ad begins by showing both athletes during intense workout sessions before transitioning to scenes which show both men enjoying their respective endeavours, with Bolt performing his trademark celebration.
And all work and no play is never a good thing so naturally both men celebrate in fine fashion in the ad’s final scenes.
The ad is for Puma’s new ‘Scents of Victory‘ deodorant line.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor to Present Cancer Research Findings on Cannabis at Harvard - April 25, 2017
- One Person Dead, Several Injured in St Mary Accident - April 24, 2017
- Jamaica Finishes in 2nd Place At IAAF World Relays 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Armed Men Wearing Masks Storm Police Station in Clarendon - April 23, 2017
- Blake Upset After Men’s 4×100 Mishap at World Relays - April 23, 2017
- Soldier Suspected of Killing His Father Arrested - April 23, 2017