Bolt Featured in Exciting Puma Deodorant Advert
Work. Win. Celebrate.
That is the message in an exciting new commercial by Puma that features Jamaica’s nine-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt and Antoine Griezmann, a star forward for the Spanish professional football club Atletico Madrid.
The ad begins by showing both athletes during intense workout sessions before transitioning to scenes which show both men enjoying their respective endeavours, with Bolt performing his trademark celebration.
And all work and no play is never a good thing so naturally both men celebrate in fine fashion in the ad’s final scenes.
The ad is for Puma’s new ‘Scents of Victory‘ deodorant line.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018