Bolt Featured in Exciting Puma Deodorant Advert
Work. Win. Celebrate.
That is the message in an exciting new commercial by Puma that features Jamaica’s nine-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt and Antoine Griezmann, a star forward for the Spanish professional football club Atletico Madrid.
The ad begins by showing both athletes during intense workout sessions before transitioning to scenes which show both men enjoying their respective endeavours, with Bolt performing his trademark celebration.
And all work and no play is never a good thing so naturally both men celebrate in fine fashion in the ad’s final scenes.
The ad is for Puma’s new ‘Scents of Victory‘ deodorant line.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018