Pepsi Kicks Off Refresh Tour
Pepsi Cola Jamaica has embarked on a 5 week island-wide series of concerts dubbed, “Pepsi Refresh Tour”.
The tour kicked off last Friday July 8, in Half-Way-Tree and makes its way to Spanish Town and May Pen today (July 15). The event allowed consumers to gain a deeper connection with the Pepsi brand, and interact with their favorite artistes as they performed some of the hottest tracks this summer.
The five week campaign island-wide, will feature pop music events, trade activations and culminate in a massive concert, dubbed Pepsi Refresh Live.
For the concert, slated for August 13, Pepsi has recruited dancehall heavyweights Busy Signal, Spice, Cham and Bugle, among other artistes to host a high-energy unforgettable event at Pepsi Oval 214. Fans will party non-stop to the beat of sound system Coppershot, led by exuberant Copper Cutty.
“Music has always been an important customer connector for our brands both locally and internationally. Summer is a big deal and Pepsi wants to help fans make the most out of the season by playing a more active role in helping them to enjoy it,” said Mitchell Watson, Marketing Manager, Pepsi Jamaica.
Fans will be able to immediately win tickets to the Pepsi Refresh Live concert by purchasing six bottles of 20oz Pepsi from select wholesales and supermarkets during the Pepsi Refresh Tour Pop Up starting July 8 and continuing through to the night of the concert.
Pepsi-Cola Jamaica opened its doors on December 6, 1999 after Pepsi Americas (PAS), the 2nd largest Pepsi bottler in the world with operations in the USA, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean, acquired the ownership of the soft drink business from Desnoes & Geddes Ltd.
This acquisition included Brand Pepsi, the range of D&G Flavours, Old Jamaican Ginger Beer and the internationally renowned, Ting. Pepsi-Cola Jamaica is now managed by the Central American Bottling Corporation, (CABCORP) the Pepsi Bottler for Central America. Over the last ten years, Pepsi Jamaica has been quite aggressive and currently distributes Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Gatorade, Tropicana Juice Drinks, Aqua Essential, Aquafina, D&G Flavours, Ginger Beer, Ting, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Evervess Tonic, Evervess Club Soda and Evervess Ginger Ale.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Caribbean Airlines To Launch Flights From Jamaica To Cuba - October 21, 2019
- LISTEN: Ras Ghandi-State Of Emergency - October 19, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Awesome Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Pressure’ - October 18, 2019
- Gov’t Signs Contract to Build 1650 Homes In St Catherine - October 17, 2019
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019